Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:28 pm
- Forum: From Forks to Italy and Back
- Topic: Chapter 2 ~ Stitches
- Replies: 77
- Views: 27646
1. Were you surprised by how spiritual Carlisle is? not really ; i always guessed 2. What did you think about the information revealed about Edward's mother? I think it is really sweet and makes Edward sound far more human 3. When the kiss happened, did you have any ideas about what was to come? I h...
- Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:36 pm
- Forum: Quench Your Thirst
- Topic: Breaking Dawn-I'm in the middle about it
- Replies: 89
- Views: 19032
Ok. Well first of all I would like to thanks Stephenie for writing such a great series and I only wish there was more!!!! The reason I am posting this in the IM IN THE MIDDLE ABOUT IT section as oppose to I LIKED IT was because; much as i enjoyed it and still found it a fantastic read, it was not my...
Hi i am a very recent addict to these wonderful books and read through the series for the first time ever 3 weeks ago (it took me 5 days!!) I dunno how all those fans who had to wait for New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn survived!!!! My name is Emma and i also like the Harry POtter books. I am exi...