Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:35 pm
- Forum: A Perfect Piece of Forever
- Topic: Chapter 5: Isle Esme
- Replies: 103
- Views: 27272
1) Regarding the “honeymoon”, did you expect the outcome to be different, that Bella would have been hurt much worse? Or less? I think that it was the perfect amount. It would have been unrealistic for her not to have gotten hurt at all. 2) In terms of Edward’s reaction to hurting Bella during the ...
- Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:19 pm
- Forum: Fire and Ice
- Topic: Chapter 22 ~ Fire and Ice
- Replies: 89
- Views: 22807
This was my favorite chapter in the series, because you really get to compare Edward and Jacob side by side. You can relate to both of them and eventhough you know that one of them has to get hurt you don't want either of them to hurt. And I love the title FIRE AND ICE - perfect!
I totally loved Emmett in BD, I thought he was kind of a pain in the previous books. But he was so playful and real in BD. I TOTALLY love when he and Jasper are under Bella's window trying to take Edward to his bachelor party - I thought this made them seem like real brothers.
- Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:09 pm
- Forum: In the Twilight Zone
- Topic: Homemade Twilight Crafts and Clothes
- Replies: 73
- Views: 15308
My friend and I started makeing Twilight inspired items and now are big on charmbracelets. Check out our brand new Emmett, Jasper and Alice charmbracelets! CrushedIceCreations.etsy.com or our other items at www.TheTwilightShop.com