Search found 119 matches
- Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:16 pm
- Forum: Odds and Ends
- Topic: Midnight Sun Partial draft release --Express your feelings
- Replies: 352
- Views: 52717
I just refuse to believe that there is no more romance, men as a whole may have declined but there are those of us who still look to the past for our guidance. I find far better role models for myself in Victorian Era gentlemen than I do in modern sports figures, in fact I believe this is part and ...
There's no more "courtship" period. All that someone has to do is ask the other one out a few times and when Wham, their's dating. There was a time when men had to work quite a bit harder to secure the attentions of a lady, let alone her affections.... I guess they had more time on their hands to be...
Since when (or where perhaps) are all teenage guys romantics?? I am no longer a teenager, but there were certainly no romantics around when I was one, nor can I find any in my 20's *sigh* I've known maybe 1 or 2 guys in my life who I could classify as maybe a bit on the sensitive/deep side, but non...
- Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:33 pm
- Forum: Quench Your Thirst
- Topic: The Science of Twilight
- Replies: 505
- Views: 56432
Hybrid + Hyrid = 50% chance of another hybrid 25% chance of a whole human 25% chance of a whole vampire Whole vampire + Hybrid = 50% chance of whole vampire 50% chance of hybrid Hybrid + human = 50% chance of hybrid 50% whole human I have no idea what a werewolf plus a hybrid would make so dont ask...