Search found 223 matches
- Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:42 am
- Forum: A Run Through the Woods
- Topic: Chapter 1 ~ First Impressions
- Replies: 260
- Views: 57405
1. Did you relate to Bella right away? If so, what part of her did you identify with? I was able to relate to Bella right away, mostly with relocating and having to go to a new school where you knew no one. I was also able to relate to her because she was going to Washington, which is where I am fr...
- Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:05 am
- Forum: The Cullen Basement
- Topic: Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread
- Replies: 992
- Views: 70475
I am a new twenty-something!! *waves* Hi! I'm Lindsay, 24, and I love Twilight. I finally read the series after one of my friends who is also twenty-something recommended them. We'd just met, but we had a lot in common so I figured I would like them if she did. Haha, that's crazy to think, that if s...
- Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:03 pm
- Forum: The Cast List
- Topic: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen
- Replies: 1009
- Views: 87770
I think he will be a great Edward, I'm actually going to admit that I had never heard of him before this :o . But in watching the trailers and movie tidbits and interviews I really like his mannerisms and what he lends to Edward. On another note, and sorry if this has already been discussed, but doe...
I think he said it on one of his MTV interviews, where he was responding to the numerous marriage proposals that fans sent in for interview questions. It was cute, it could have been a joke though.
- Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:09 pm
- Forum: Odds and Ends
- Topic: Midnight Sun - The 12 Chapters
- Replies: 503
- Views: 88237
I liked reading from Edward's perspective. I didn't like him at first, but now I see I didn't really understand him. Reading the FAQ on Stephenie's site helped me understand Edward's reasons for leaving in New Moon, but I think Midnight Sun only added to that. I liked getting to see the whole of Edw...
- Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:51 am
- Forum: Flight to Phoenix
- Topic: Favorite Couples, not from Twilight.
- Replies: 239
- Views: 26124
I'll say my classics Elizabeth and Mr Darcy--- Pride and Prejudice Tristan and Isolde My movies Jack and Rose- Titanic Noah and Allie- The Notebook Richard Gere and Debra Winger- An Officer and a Gentleman ALL the couples in Love Actually Robbie and Celia- Atonement(both the book and movie) My TV Pe...
Its 3:28am here so I think I am past the cutoff for the midnight thread, ha! But I am never asleep at this time of night, I have sleeping issues. Ugh. So every night I sit here trying to reach the end of the internets. I wish I could sleep like a normal person though... That picture is funny!! So do...
- Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:23 am
- Forum: Flight to Phoenix
- Topic: Countries ARE really different
- Replies: 440
- Views: 31386
I think its funny when people ask where I am from and I say "A town near Seattle" and they always say one of two things: "I have heard it's really beautiful up there" or "Does it rain there a lot?" I always say "Yes it is, and yes it does." I enjoy moving from state to state with my husband(military...