Post by Cheza »

I was wondering the same thing.........
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Two Questions For Stephenie

Post by twilight1909 »

http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com/
It's a few stories down.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Stephenie,
I am very inspired by Twilight, How do you feel when young fans come up to you saying they would start a novel because you inspired them? You inspired me.
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Stephenie,
I am very inspired by Twilight, How do you feel when young fans come up to you saying they would start a novel because you inspired them? You inspired me.

Also, Stephenie, So was Bella actually meant to be a vampire, that she was a controlled newborn?
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
Kitchen Witch
Settled in Forks

Post by Kitchen Witch »

edwardislove wrote:
EmmettCullen534 wrote:After all the foreshadowing of being very emotional and fear of becoming a "monster" , why did you let Bella "skip" the newborn stage, not give her much of a "thirst" , not have her pay the price for immortality and love, which was one of the main themes of the series, and overall downplay Bella as a vampire?
I can answer that in one word: fate. or destiny.

It was Bella's fate to become a vampire, unlike the rest of the Cullens.
I think I can answer this better and then we can look at other questions!

Wow...I just spent like...15 minutes typying out an awesome response to this....then I accidently deleted it. So now I'm just going to make my point short and sweet :)

Remember how Bella had that "special" ability to protect her mind from danger? Like when Jane tried to force her to do things to herself? Or when Edward tried to listen to her thoughts. None of them could do it and they were confused.

Ok, so my point is that Bella's ability allowed her to skip the newborn stage and protect her from that rage and blood lust that most newborn's feel.

So we got to experience her as an adult vampire almost immediately, which was good for the story because it moved it along, and we enjoyed the benefit of seeing her character develop more deeply.

Ok and now I'm done. I'm going to try not to delete this one. ;)
Last edited by Kitchen Witch on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

Oreos or Cookie Crunch?
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amandaxcullen »

Would you ever concider writing any of the Twilight books in anybody elses perspective (like Jacob or continuing with Edward [even in New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn]) or writing a book on what it would look like if Bella would've picked Jacob in Eclipse?
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
st.paulie-girl
Settled in Forks

Post by st.paulie-girl »

My question is in regards to Jasper Hale and his actual age. In "Eclipse" Jasper tells Bella how he was almost 17 years old when he joined the Confederate Army in 1861 (pg. 292). He was turned after the Battle of Galveston in 1863, two years later. It is stated in the book that he is forever 20 years old. However, the math doesn't seem to add up. Given the timeframe it would seem that he would actually be 18 going on 19 in 1863 or 19 years old, but not 19 going on 20. Could you possibly explain?
alice_is_my_homegirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by alice_is_my_homegirl »

Are you planning to write something that focuses on Renesemee's life as she gets older?
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901!
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

You guys know the questions have already been picked..?
But if this becomes a thread about questions for Stephenie than that's cool too.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo