Events and Appearances relating to the Twilight Saga

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
gkk
Wandering Through Town

Re: Two Questions For Stephenie

Post by gkk »

From the Nokia website... re: did you ever consider a path for the story that you later erased

"So I never wrote out alternate paths, but I did explore them in my head. For example, I know exactly what would have happened if Bella had not gone cliff diving in New Moon, or if Jacob had been there with her when she did, from that moment on through ten years of a different future."

Holy Blimpy-burger, Batman! Why would you say stuff like that and not expound on it? Was there a response-length restriction? But that's not my quesiton. So forget I asked that. What I really want to know is..... What would have happened? And why did you specifically say 'ten years'? What happened 10 years later?
Last edited by gkk on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-gkk (gkkmouse, gkkstitch)

Image Image
gkk
Wandering Through Town

Post by gkk »

First, let me apologize. I know this is going to sound like nit-picking. Why can't your vampires cry? They're living organisms insomuch as their mouth's water (venom, right?), and they can obviously produce sperm....

...yeah.... I'm just gonna leave that there....

So why can't they produce tears?
-gkk (gkkmouse, gkkstitch)

Image Image
Ihavemylion
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: A mind like Bella's & living the love of Edward and Bella in real life

Post by Ihavemylion »

How did you feel when you were writing these novels?

What is it like knowing you have changed so many people? as in - their beliefs, opinions, feelings, outlook on life.... Did you know you would affect so many with your words and imagination?

One more - How do you feel knowing you have helped people understand themselves better by "living" as Bella while reading these books?
Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901--Team Edward
Switzerland--Team Bella
Converted to Cullenism
Gen Y
Banner created by ♥midnight_sun♥
LemonLegend
Settled in Forks

Post by LemonLegend »

I would have only one question for Steph Meyer.....

Q- What team are you on? Team super hot Jacob or Team super hot Edward?!!?
To get my username, I somehow managed to mix my favorite band, The Beatles, with my love for lemons. Get it, LemonLegend instead of LennonLegend??!!! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Yes, i'm a genius. Thank you, i'll be here all week.