Events and Appearances relating to the Twilight Saga

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
MySunJB21
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Chicago Flashback Weekend

Post by MySunJB21 »

I also had a great time at the convention Saturday.....I met some great people..and Peter, Ashlee, and Justin were the sweetest!
I missed the Team Edward/Team Jacob debate though...:( I was looking forward to it...

Banner and Avator by the talented ForJazz
Rosmelie
Wandering Through Town

Post by Rosmelie »

This had to be the most fabulous event that I've been to in my entire life! Alphie, Pel and Somethingblue made it totally worth the trip (aside from the movie stars) and I'm happy to have met them!
Rosalie Hale's #1 Fan. Don't doubt it.
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

i went. it was great. still waiting for one of my pictures though... :evil:
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
mizzou

Post by mizzou »

the pictures from the photo-ops are now up. they look really good. worth the wait for sure. i can't wait to receive mine in the mail.
twilighterstl
Settled in Forks

Post by twilighterstl »

I was able to attend the chicago convention and it was so much fun! We had so much fun and all the actors were really nice! We want to go to the twicon in dallas now!
I am content being a stupid lamb!
mizzou

Post by mizzou »

same here^ i'm trying to persuade my parents to let me go, haha.
QueenJane
Settled in Forks

Chicago Flashback weekend

Post by QueenJane »

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share this information with those of you in the Chicagoland area

Flashback weekend is have an event for New Moon on Friday Nov 20 and Sat the 21st. There will be a screening of New Moon--- followed by a Q&A session with actors from the film. The actors announced thus far are KELLAN LUTZ and CHARLEY BOWERY.
Sat will include autograph and photo ops and other activities.

This is happening at the Pickwick Theatre in Park Ridge, IL. Its a really great theater, I know as i grew up walking distance from there.

I will post additional information as it is made available to me! but here is their website!
www.flashbackweekend.com
QueenJane
Settled in Forks

Post by QueenJane »

ticket info will be available next week!
QueenJane
Settled in Forks

Post by QueenJane »

Ticket info is available

BACK STAGE PASS ***Only 10*** available

1. You will get to go back stage and meet the TWILIGHT celebrities prior to the Q & A’s. You can even watch the Q & A’s from back stage at the Pickwick.
2. Special “Encounter” time with our celebrity guests including Kellan Lutz and Charley Bewley.
3. ADMISSION to our EXCLUSIVE TWILIGHT: NEW MOON Premiere Party reception. Mingle with celebrity guests including Kellan Lutz and Charlie Bewley. No autographs during the reception but bring a camera! Cash bar.
4. You get the VERY BEST reserved seating for MAIN AUDITORIUM events for both days. See all our celebrities up close, great for photographers too! The Pickwick Theatre MAIN AUDITORIUM is where we have TWILIGHT celebrity appearances, Q&A’s, & special events.
5. In-person autographs from superstar celebrities including Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen), Charlie Bewley (Demetri), and more to be announced! You may bring a personal item to have signed (photos, posters, books, year book, etc.) or purchase memorabilia from a dealer to have signed. You will receive one autograph from each celebrity attending our event. Additional autographs may be purchased at the event.
6. YOU ARE FIRST to get non-rushed autographs for all our celebrities signings that are done row by row in the MAIN AUDITORIUM. You will receive one free autograph from each celebrity. Additional autographs may be purchased at the event.
7. Two (2) photo-ops– The photos will be shot by a professional photographer.
* (1) You and Kellan Lutz
* (1) You and Charlie Bewley.

(You may purchase photo-ops for “to be announced” celebrity guests at the event on Saturday on a priority basis).

BACK STAGE PASS package $825.00 (+20.00 processing fee)

ULTIMATE Package ***Only 90***available

1. You get reserved up close seating (behind the “Back Stage” holders) for MAIN AUDITORIUM events for both days. See all our celebrities up close, great for photographers too! The Pickwick Theatre MAIN AUDITORIUM is where we have TWILIGHT celebrity appearances, Q&A’s & special events.
2. ADMISSION to our EXCLUSIVE TWILIGHT: NEW MOON Premiere Party Reception. Mingle with celebrity guests including Kellan Lutz and Charlie Bewley. No autographs during the reception but bring a camera! Cash bar.
3. In-person autographs from superstar celebrities including Kellan Lutz (Emmet Cullen), Charlie Bewley (Demetri), and more to be announced! You may bring a personal item to have signed (photos, posters, books, year book, etc.) or purchase memorabilia from a dealer to have signed. You will receive one autograph from each celebrity attending our event. Additional autographs may be purchased at the event.
4. Priority placement for autographs (behind the “Back Stage Pass” holders) for all our signings that are done row by row in the MAIN AUDITORIUM.
5. Two (2) photo-ops– The photos will be shot by a professional photographer.
* (1) You and Charlie Bewley.

(You may purchase photo-ops for to be announced celebrity guests at the event on Saturday on a priority basis)

ULTIMATE package $299.00 (+ $20.00 processing fee)

GOLD Package

1. You get seating in the Gold section (which is behind the Ultimate section) for convention MAIN AUDITORIUM events for both days. The MAIN AUDITORIUM is where we have TWILIGHT celebrity appearances, Q&A’s, & special events.
2. In-person autographs from superstar celebrities including Kellan Lutz (Emmet Cullen), Charlie Bewley (Demetri), and more to be announced! You may bring a personal item to have signed (photos, posters, books, year book, etc.) or purchase memorabilia from a dealer to have signed. You will receive one free autograph from each celebrity attending our event. Additional autographs may be purchased at the event.
3. Two (2) photo-ops– The photos will be shot by a professional photographer.
* (1) You and Charlie Bewley

(You may purchase photo-ops for to be announced celebrity guests at the event on Saturday on a priority basis.)

GOLD package $199.00 (+ $15.00 processing fee)

Saturday Autograph package

1. General seating for SATURDAY Main Auditorium events. The MAIN AUDITORIUM is where we have TWILIGHT celebrity appearances, Q&A’s & special events.
2. In-person autographs from superstar celebrities including Kellan Lutz (Emmet Cullen), Charlie Bewley (Demetri), and more to be announced! You may bring a personal item to have signed (photos, posters, books, year book, etc.) or purchase memorabilia from the dealer room to have signed. You will receive one autograph from each celebrity. Additional autographs may be purchased at the event.

SATURDAY AUTOGRAPH PACKAGE $99.00 (+ $10.00 processing fee
berglund
Settled in Forks

Post by berglund »

i bought the gold package. it seemed reasonable....photo ops and autos. yes please!
November 7, 2009 Wildhorse Saloon