Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: What is Stephenie working on?

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

Midnight Sun was.. oh my god.

AMAZING.

When it got to page 264 I was devastated lol. I hope the leaker of MS is proud of themselves. Lets hope Stephenie can eventually finish what was an amazing story in the future! :)
xoxo
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Just curious, has anyone heard any news on the Guide that was pushed back? I'm wondering if a new release date for has been released since it was pushed back last Decemeber??

Thank you Naureen!!
xroadsempress
Settled in Forks

Post by xroadsempress »

If I could ask Stephenie one wish...I would like her to continue the Twilight Saga. Since she had released to the public that she will not be writing on Bella's perception anymore, then she could write it on any character that she fancies, as long as we could still take a glimpse of Edward and Bella's little piece of forever. *daydreams* :D
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

xroadsempress wrote:If I could ask Stephenie one wish...I would like her to continue the Twilight Saga. Since she had released to the public that she will not be writing on Bella's perception anymore, then she could write it on any character that she fancies, as long as we could still take a glimpse of Edward and Bella's little piece of forever. *daydreams* :D
I agree.
I cried at the end of BD because I just didn't want it to be over. :(
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Snowstone
Learning to Love Green

Post by Snowstone »

sarah! wrote:
xroadsempress wrote:If I could ask Stephenie one wish...I would like her to continue the Twilight Saga. Since she had released to the public that she will not be writing on Bella's perception anymore, then she could write it on any character that she fancies, as long as we could still take a glimpse of Edward and Bella's little piece of forever. *daydreams* :D
I agree.
I cried at the end of BD because I just didn't want it to be over. :(
I think everyone wanted that piece of forever, since it's difficult to achieve it in real life, at least achieve it by some extent by the books...
My Twitter
Check my little stories and photos, and give me some feedback
My FictionPress Profile
My Deviantart Profile
eclipse79
Settled in Forks

Post by eclipse79 »

I hope Steph does do another sequel from a different perspective. There are so many questions left un-answered! How is the Jacob-Renesmee thing going to work out? What will it be like for Bella going through school all over again?
abigael_d
Settled in Forks

Post by abigael_d »

my wishes:

1. for Midnight Sun to be finished (and published, hopefully, though it doesn't seem like it haha :P )
2. for the Twilight saga to be continued -- there were some things left out by the end of the story, like:
-- the whole Jacob-Nessie thing
-- will Leah Clearwater imprint on someone or will another werewolf imprint ON HER?
-- etc.

3. and especially............
the sequel for "The Host"!

According to Wikipedia (though it is NOT a reliable source LOL) ...
-- Mar. '08: Steph said that a sequel is almost done
-- "IF" published (i hope it's not "if", but rather "when" :D), the 1st sequel will be "The Soul" & the 2nd "The Seeker"
-- Nov. '09: a trilogy for The Host that she'd like to work on in the next year or so

there are no current updates about The Host on her site, but i hope the amazing Stephenie Meyer would continue writing sequels :D
Follow me on TWITTER!
Follow me on Tumblr!
♥ Team Switzerland ♥ Team Ian O'Shea ♥ Shiver ♥ Glee ♥ A.Idol ♥ Titanic ♥ Taylor² ♥ David Archuleta ♥ 11 ♥
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I would love to say that I wish the Twilight saga would continue but I have to admit sometimes we regret what we wish for. An example a tv show sometimes a series should ended several season back b/c the they continue with no story or they don't end it right. I think BD tied it all up if it was truly the end. I do agree with alot of you there are some loose ends but I wasn't upset that it wasn't answered. I liked BD but I wish it would'nt have rushed so much of their life to wrap it all in one book. I kinda wished they went to college then followed up with the rest of BD. I can only hope if she does continue with the Twilight Saga that either 1 finishes Edwards pov especially New Moon.I love listening to what is going on in his head. 2 Continue to write about E&B and yes unaswered questions. I know some of you said hearing the whole saga from the other Cullens pov I think that would be a little reduntant. I just hope if she does continue that she doesn't kill Bella and Edward that is why I am careful for what I wish for.
Banner by TammyAZ
BellaSwan1234
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by BellaSwan1234 »

i cant wait for midnight sun she should write all 4 books in edwards pov

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

BellaSwan1234 wrote:i cant wait for midnight sun she should write all 4 books in edwards pov

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
I think this is an interesting and certainly entertaining thought for all of us. For the many, many fans who love Edward and hearing inside his head, as I do, I would adore the entire series from his perspective (or even key scenes for that matter). But from a writer's perspective, I think that would be such an arduous task! Re-writing all of the scenes and many of the words you've already written is probably not something a writer would enjoy. I think we'll be really fortunate to get the-book-that-must-not-be-named some day and honestly, I'm excited for the stories that Stephenie has yet to tell us! Just imagine the possibilities!