What is Stephenie working on?

Events and Appearances relating to the Twilight Saga

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
danii_damages
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: the edge of humanity, because i'm just that awesome.

Re: What is Stephenie working on?

Post by danii_damages »

i'd love new moon, and eclipse from Jacobs point of view!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

danii_damages wrote:i'd love new moon, and eclipse from Jacobs point of view!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Same, but id love Jacob's bit of BD from Edwards. And when they disappeared, id love a book of what Alice and Jasper did.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I would love to know what she is working on right now. She hasn't put out a book since 2008. We have heard nothing from her. I check out her website in hope for inside glimpse but she is being very secretive. Makes me wonder.
Banner by TammyAZ
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Edwards Ragazza wrote:I would love to know what she is working on right now. She hasn't put out a book since 2008. We have heard nothing from her. I check out her website in hope for inside glimpse but she is being very secretive. Makes me wonder.
Almost too secretive...somehow, I think that she's scribling notes for MD, whilst then shoving TSSLoBT in front of it when someone walks into the room XD
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Total Twilight Fan wrote:
Edwards Ragazza wrote:I would love to know what she is working on right now. She hasn't put out a book since 2008. We have heard nothing from her. I check out her website in hope for inside glimpse but she is being very secretive. Makes me wonder.
Almost too secretive...somehow, I think that she's scribling notes for MD, whilst then shoving TSSLoBT in front of it when someone walks into the room XD
I think it is funny how I say that she is being secretive since we haven't heard from her and wondering what she has up her sleeve . Then low and behold she announces 18 days later the Bree book. :D
Banner by TammyAZ
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Edwards Ragazza wrote:
Total Twilight Fan wrote:
I think it is funny how I say that she is being secretive since we haven't heard from her and wondering what she has up her sleeve . Then low and behold she announces 18 days later the Bree book. :D
I know! Did anyone know that she was writing this? As I said, she was Writing MD, but had to shove some paper in front of it everytime someone came in :D Thats how Bree Tanners book came about :)
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Total Twilight Fan wrote: I know! Did anyone know that she was writing this? As I said, she was Writing MD, but had to shove some paper in front of it everytime someone came in :D Thats how Bree Tanners book came about :)
Honestly from what she says I am picturing folders with all kinds of stories for all the different characters. I know some people felt after reading BD that that was it but I just think it was only the beginning on where she could go. I am trying to stay positive but sometimes when people continue the work for the sake of not ending it gets ruined. So I am torn I want it to continue but a part of me doesn't want it to get spoiled.
Banner by TammyAZ
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

Edwards Ragazza wrote:Honestly from what she says I am picturing folders with all kinds of stories for all the different characters. I know some people felt after reading BD that that was it but I just think it was only the beginning on where she could go. I am trying to stay positive but sometimes when people continue the work for the sake of not ending it gets ruined. So I am torn I want it to continue but a part of me doesn't want it to get spoiled.
its true but i think she kind of may think this too, i watched the series of interviews that were done for mtv about Breaking Dawn and she said that if she continues to write it will be for her, she also said that if she were to carry on the saga she would do it from Renesmee and Leahs point of views as they are the characters that she feels are unresolved at the moment. gah i cannot wait for the novella i really do love her writing style i just need more more and more to read from her
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

bored by the sea wrote:
Edwards Ragazza wrote:Honestly from what she says I am picturing folders with all kinds of stories for all the different characters. I know some people felt after reading BD that that was it but I just think it was only the beginning on where she could go. I am trying to stay positive but sometimes when people continue the work for the sake of not ending it gets ruined. So I am torn I want it to continue but a part of me doesn't want it to get spoiled.
its true but i think she kind of may think this too, i watched the series of interviews that were done for mtv about Breaking Dawn and she said that if she continues to write it will be for her, she also said that if she were to carry on the saga she would do it from Renesmee and Leahs point of views as they are the characters that she feels are unresolved at the moment. gah i cannot wait for the novella i really do love her writing style i just need more more and more to read from her
I really hope for the future that she does, not a series of books as such, but maybe short stories rolled into one about what they do in the future.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

yeah i agree with you about the short stories i think that would be something she would be more likely to do, i guess its sort of less stressful and im assuming that there'd be a little less pressure on her with that to
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**