Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dragon620026
Settled in Forks

Re: Comic-Con 2009

Post by dragon620026 »

:D Hey Guys!

Just wanted to give you all some info that I was sharing in the Twilight Lexicon Comic Con Blog.

If you have a day pass, don't panic.

What you could do is make friends with the people around you and ask them very nicely to hold your spot while you run to get your badge. The only thing is that you risk the line moving forward and not being able to reclaim your spot. I also did some asking around and I found out that

“They start handing out badges around 9 am and the Hall H panels do not start until 11 am. The badge line moves very quickly. I imagine some running would be involved to “rotate” everyone in and out of the badge line ”

I would also like to add that you can’t get someone else’s badge for them. So everyone needs to get there own. Umm.. and I think they might start letting people into Hall H at around 10 am or so.

In addition, I saw people do this last year with no problem. If your going alone, you could also meet up with other twilight fans of this site and hold each others spots.

Best of luck to everyone =D
.:Saga the Twilight Pony:.
Currently On Ebay 11/07/09 - 11/14/09
Search at eBay for "Saga the Twilight Pony" or "150387073926"
BlueWolf
Settled in Forks

Post by BlueWolf »

As much as I wanted to go to Comicon I couldn't :( But I went there last year and does anyone else think Twilight taking over Comicon is a little silly? Don't get me wrong, absolutely they should advertise Twilight and gives us all the juicy bits ;D but I think Comicon is for... well, comics. Twilight has its own conventions and there we can go all out and wear our Team (your team of choosing) shirts and fansquee all we want. But I don't think the comic nerds want us stepping on their turf.

I hope that made sense and wasn't too bashy. D:
Leader of the "I Question My Own Fandoms" Club. It's part of a balanced fangirling ;D
CullensGirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CullensGirl14 »

I was looking at New Moon on the IMDB website, and there are pictures up of what i can only assume is Comic Con 2009...what has Kirsten done to her beautiful hair?! It's black and makes her look even paler, while this is pale look is suited towards Bella, the black hair?!

I hope she gets rid of it soon, ready to kick butt in Eclipse.

(By the way...am i right in assuming it's Comic Con 2009?)
Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this?
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

It would have been awesomesauce if Mimi could have went *sssiighhhh* :| I dunno about Kristen's hair, I think she's in Joan Jett in The Runaways.... :P Good thing you can at least see what goes on at ComicCons on zeee computerness :D
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

i really really really really wanted to go!!!!! *sniff, sniff* so sad..... it'd be sooooo cool to see teh scenes up close!!! *sigh* maybe i could go to the twilight convention thing in LA.....
Betting on Alice.
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

^ Well Twilighty stuffage happens in America
Not here in Canada LOL
Lucky.
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

Wait, whens the 2010 one gonna be? have they released it yet??
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Looks like it will be in July.

Here is a link.
http://www.comic-con.org/cci/
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Belice
Settled in Forks

Post by Belice »

How do we find out if any Twilight Saga stars will be there?? Or when they'll be there. ... I'M SO CONFUSED :? But I AM going to a Twi-convention sometime, somewhere.

Belice :mrgreen:
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

I checked on the link I posted above and there is a link for "special guests". So far no Twilight stars are on that list. Does that mean they won't be there? I have no idea, it is still early.

I would also recommend watching the Twilight Lexicon Blog for information on Twilight Conventions and who will be there. There is lots of good information that is posted there. Check it out Here.
by Laniyeah on photobucket