Stephenie in the press

Events and Appearances relating to the Twilight Saga

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Cocoa

Stephenie in the press

Post by Cocoa »

Have you seen Stephenie in the press? Post the link here.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Stephenie in the press

Post by spookybell »

does anyone care if it is recent or old or do we just want a collection of links. I found a link form the home page of the Lexicon of a book club with Stephenie & some fans talking with Boarders.

I just thought this page looked a little lonley and empty. The Lexicon is so on top of posting what is coming up... Hello ELLEN SHOW!!!!

http://www.bordersmedia.com/shows/bookclub/meyer.asp

I thought this was great as I got clarification on the exact pronounciation from the Author!!!!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
grbnte
Settled in Forks

Post by grbnte »

There was not enough of Stephenie on Ellen today! The interview should have been much longer! Was Stephenie's necklace supposed to be a representation of the necklace Aro sends to Bella as a wedding present? It reminded me of it!!
sgrlstar1
Settled in Forks

Post by sgrlstar1 »

Yes, I agree that was a short interview on the Ellen show, and that was a nice necklace she wore.
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

I set my DVR to record Ellen on Wed, but it skipped!!!! Oh, I was so *insert bad word.* I watched it on YouTube, and was even MORE *insert bad word." I enjoyed seeing Steph, but that interview was awful!!! Someone should do something about that! It wasn't even 4 minutes long, and all that information can be found on her website! Just SO disappointing! If I'm not mistaken, this was Steph's first public appearance since MS was leaked, right? I realize that she wouldn't want to talk about that, and her "people" probly discussed that with Ellen's "people" to keep the interview safe, but really, it was like every other interview I've seen- same ol' stuff!
danobanano
Putting the Fun in Fun Fur

Post by danobanano »

Because of Stephenie, the town of Forks, Washington had an article about Vampire Tourism on msn.com Today's Pick.

Vampire Tourism Breathes New Life into Small Town

Having just recently returned from a week's vacation to Forks this summer, this article brought back fond memories of touring the town and taking pictures of major landmarks that are related to Twilight. As an added bonus a local townsmember accused me of being to old to be "Twilighting" as if age has anything to do with it.
I do love how the town uses Twilighting as a verb, like it's something to be done.

I recommend everyone get a chance to go Twilighting and see the real beauty of the Olympic Penisula.
It's all about expectations baby
Help Save Forks High School
KaitElisa
Settled in Forks

Post by KaitElisa »

bleh
Tiz
Settled in Forks

Post by Tiz »

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles ... tory.jhtml

In my opinion, the alleged "similarities" are laughable.
LemonLegend
Settled in Forks

Post by LemonLegend »

The only times I have seen Stephanie Meyer in the press was when people were talking about her on Good Morning America......
To get my username, I somehow managed to mix my favorite band, The Beatles, with my love for lemons. Get it, LemonLegend instead of LennonLegend??!!! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Yes, i'm a genius. Thank you, i'll be here all week.