Eclipse Movie Premiere

Events and Appearances relating to the Twilight Saga

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: Eclipse Movie Premiere

Post by bored by the sea »

Total Twilight Fan wrote:
bored by the sea wrote::D saw this wish i lived in the U.S.!!!!!!!!!! the world prems always look like soo much fun, not that ours arent :lol: oh well fingers crossed for some sort of U.K. premiere related announcemount now.
Same here, they need to do a UK one this year because I dont think that they did one for New Moon did they?
It would be great to see Rob,Micheal, Jaime back on home soil :D
erm yeah kind of i went.. it was a fan party in Battersea you had to enter a comp to win tickets, i got to walk the red carpet it was quite possibly the best day of my life :lol: then when you got in there we had 2 bands from the soundtrack perform- Band of skulls and magic numbers and then we had a Q + A session with Rob, Taylor, Kristen and Chris Weitz, we all had to write down a question while we were in the queue and then they picked out a few to be answered. after all of that was over we were shown 3 clips from the film.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY want to know what they are going to do for Eclipse.
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

I think they ARE doing one for Eclipse because my fricking science teachers SISTER is going becuase she works in Media, i sat there and STARED at her.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

REALLY??!! well if ye find out a date post it here its driving me insane my friends and i want to start planning :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Information on the Eclipse Premiere in LA is found HERE and HERE on the LEXICON BLOG.
by Laniyeah on photobucket