Events and Appearances relating to the Twilight Saga

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
somethingblue
The Godmother

Los Angeles Official Twilight Convention March 12-14

Post by somethingblue »

The Twilight Lexicon will be attending and presenting panel discussions at the upcoming Official Twilight Convention in Los Angeles. Creation Entertainment hosts the event, scheduled for March 12 to 14 at the Marriott Los Angeles Airport. Event pricing and details can be found here.

Pel and Somethingblue (me!) will be there as well as stars from the first two movies including Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen), Chaske Spencer (Sam Uley), Alex Meraz (Paul), Kiowa Gordon (Embry), Bronson Pelletier (Jared), Charlie Bewley (Demetri) and Justin Chon (Eric Yorkie)!

The Twilight Lexicon will host panel discussions on the following topics during the three day event (these are not yet confirmed and are subject to change):

* The Real Forks: a video driving tour through Forks and La Push and a Q&A about the town.
* Tales From the Red Carpet. Ever wonder what goes on in between all the screaming at a Hollywood premiere find out as the twilght lexicon describes what it's like to be in the eye of the storm.
* Twilight Saga Set Visit - The Lexicon was on set of Twilight the day that Catherine Hardwicke referred to as: “The day that made grown men cry”. Hear about that day of crazy weather on the beach and share her video interviews with Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner. They were also on the set of New Moon and can speak about the vast difference between the two experiences.

We can't wait to see you all in Los Angeles! Discuss the convention and find others who might be attending this event!
Drunkster
Settled in Forks

Re: Los Angeles Official Twilight Convention March 12-14

Post by Drunkster »

Oh my Gosh why, WHY can`t I live in America :( :(
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

Drunkster wrote:Oh my Gosh why, WHY can`t I live in America :( :(
There are some international conventions as well! I know there is an event in Italy in May and I'll be adding a thread for that, Pel will be attending. There is a really great listing of all events at: http://www.twilightadvisor.com/, click on the 'events' link. Also be sure to follow the Lexion on Twitter, Alphie and Pel tweet pictures and fun stuff all weekend during the events, so you can share in the fun even if you can't be there!
Drunkster
Settled in Forks

Post by Drunkster »

Thank you! I would be very interested if something would come to Germany or other countries near Finland, where I live :(