Events and Appearances relating to the Twilight Saga

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
somethingblue
The Godmother

Houston Official Twilight Convention April 9 - 11

Post by somethingblue »

The Twilight Lexicon will be attending and presenting panel discussions at the upcoming Official Twilight Convention in Houston. Creation Entertainment hosts the event, scheduled for April 9 to 11 at the Westin Galleria Hotel (which by the way, I hear is located by a fabulous mall and restaurants.) Event pricing and details can be found here.

Pel, Alphie and Somethingblue (me!) will be there as well as stars from the first two movies including Peter Facinelli (Carlisle), Gil Birmingham (Billy Black), Charlie Bewley (Demetri), Christopher Heyerdahl (Marcus), Mike Welch (Mike Newton), Kiowa Gordon (Embry), and Tinsel Korey (Emily)!

The Twilight Lexicon will host panel discussions on the following topics during the three day event (these are not yet confirmed and are subject to change):

Friday 4/9: Media Madness Run Amock - Laura Byrne-Cristiano deals with every type of media and their reports from the Twilight universe. She has become a crack detective at debunking the rumors and learning what makes sense to pass on to the fans and what doesn’t.

Saturday 4/10: Twilight Saga Set Visit - The Lexicon was on set of Twilight the day that Catherine Hardwicke referred to as: “The day that made grown men cry”. Hear about that day of crazy weather on the beach and share her video interviews with Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner. They were also on the set of New Moon and can speak about the vast difference between the two experiences.

Sunday 4/11: The Real Forks: a video driving tour through Forks and La Push and a Q&A about the town.

We can't wait to see you all in Houston! Discuss the convention and find others who might be attending this event! I can tell you from experiencing several conventions that these events are so very fun and well worth attendi

Also, if you have questions about the conventions, please feel free to post them here! I will do my best to answer them and if I don't have the answer, try to find it out for you!
Xochitlzuniga
Settled in Forks

Re: Houston Official Twilight Convention April 9 - 11

Post by Xochitlzuniga »

Cool! I'm going :D

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

YAY! We'll see you there! We're so excited for Houston!
sorcierdeflipper
Settled in Forks

Post by sorcierdeflipper »

YES I WAS TOTALLY THERE AND SAW YOU GUYS! We discussed Alanis Morisette and which songs would be good for karaoke :)

You guys are the greatest
Image Can you blame me for keeping my eyes open?