The TwiCon Convention-USA Summer 09

Events and Appearances relating to the Twilight Saga

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: The TwiCon Convention-USA Summer 09

Post by sarah! »

^^There is more than one actor going to be at Twi-Con.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
bloodnoir
Settled in Forks

Post by bloodnoir »

*nods* I see they have added Jackson to the list, but still...2?
bloodnoir
Settled in Forks

Post by bloodnoir »

You're right. When you click on who's coming they only show Christian's pic, but in the forum it lists a long list. Anywhoo, the line up and the Volturi Ball sound fun.
angelz429
Settled in Forks

Post by angelz429 »

is anyone going besides me? lol
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

i was going but i realized that it seems they are planning for a bit too many people and too much. i would hate to go and not get to do all of the stuff (autographs/photo ops) because there's not enough time for everyone. i think it got too big for them in a hurry. that's why i'm going to atlanta's :D i got a vip backstage passes there...haha
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
iycis
Settled in Forks

Post by iycis »

I'm going to the Twilight Con in NJ in August and Comic Con in July. I would love to get some Lex people together for a meet up but I can't seem to get a mod to approve the topic. Still waiting.... Anyone else going?
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I'm going to the one in Texas.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I am also going to the one in Texas, with 6 Twi friends!!! I hope we have planned well! EeeeK, Dallas is big and I don't know my way around.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Angelvamp
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Angelvamp »

Is anyone going to the Twi Tour in Phoenix? I know it's not the same as TwiCon, but it's definately more convenient! It's in multiple cities and looks like it has the same actors and stuff. I haven't bought my tickets yet, I was hoping I could talk with people on the Lex first and get a feel for it. I don't want to be the only 30-something there! I would really love to meet other people my age that love Twilight. Plus, I am totally stoked about the Vampire Ball! :D
"Life is pain...anyone who tells you different is selling something."
ShinyVolvoDriver
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShinyVolvoDriver »

Angelvamp wrote:Is anyone going to the Twi Tour in Phoenix? I know it's not the same as TwiCon, but it's definately more convenient! It's in multiple cities and looks like it has the same actors and stuff. I haven't bought my tickets yet, I was hoping I could talk with people on the Lex first and get a feel for it. I don't want to be the only 30-something there! I would really love to meet other people my age that love Twilight. Plus, I am totally stoked about the Vampire Ball! :D
I'm going to Phoenix, Angelvamp :D I'm so excited! I'm going Gold Pass with two of my friends from Australia... we've got a 3 week holiday planned out :D Can't wait for the concert on Friday night, and the Vampire Ball! And I'm in love with the resort it's being held at... we're staying there for 5 days :D It's going to be epic goodness! Have you booked your tickets yet?? I'm 23 by the way... a bit younger than you, but hey, I'd definitely book the ticket because it sounds like so much fun! Are you going to be entering any of the competitions?? We've got some awesome ideas planned out for the centrepiece competition... lol... although we're constrained by the fact that they're going to have to be built on the road! But yeah... cannot wait! Look out for us, we'll be the loud Australians... hahaha :D

xoxo Alissa