Events and Appearances relating to the Twilight Saga

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TSheep15
Settled in Forks

Re: The Eternal Twilight Convention-Feb 2009, UK

Post by TSheep15 »

xXxILoveEdwardxXx wrote:heya jus wonderin dus ny1 no wat d dearlers room actualy is???
A dealers room is where merchandise will be sold. They're selling photos, shirts and any form of Twilight memrobillia people are selling. The stands will have merch from either a specific company or just fan-based media ^_^
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Babygirl67 »

seems like a cool event..
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva »

I'm pretty disappointed I cant go, been a weekend it makes it hard to ditch work. I feel alone here in my small village with no-none to share my enthusiasm for the books.
Babygirl67

Post by Babygirl67 »

seems like it would be cool..
ShootingStar
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShootingStar »

I'm about to book my ticket for this, but I'm so worried as I'm the only person I know actually going to it!

I'll feel much more excited about it if I have someone to meet up with when I'm actually in there, so anyone going who is about 15-18..? I'm 16, but will be 17 in April.

Message mee!

I'm so excited to meet Taylorr!

But yeah, talk to me people, because I've never done anything like this before and I'm terrified! =]

xxx
"I can do this, I lied to myself feebly. No one was going to bite me." - Bella, first day of school. =]

Don't you know who you are, you're my shooting star.
E <3 B.

ShootingStar
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShootingStar »

I'm just about to book my tickets for this, but I'm scared because I'll be there all by my lonesome!

I'd feel much more excited about it all if I had someone to like, hang out with when I'm inside the thing, so is there anyone going who's about 15-18 who wants to chat? I'm 16 from the South-East and I'll be 17 in April.

Message mee!

I'm so excited to meet Taylor! But I just don't wanna stand around like a lemon by myself, it'd be nice to know at least someone =].

xxx
"I can do this, I lied to myself feebly. No one was going to bite me." - Bella, first day of school. =]

Don't you know who you are, you're my shooting star.
E <3 B.

AshleyC
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by AshleyC »

PMed ^ : )
Male, England. : )

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profi ... 1&ref=name

Feel Free To Add Meee : )
Babygirl67

Post by Babygirl67 »

i wanna go :)
MySunJB21
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MySunJB21 »

Boo...we want Taylor to come to Chicago!

Banner and Avator by the talented ForJazz
KateT
Settled in Forks

Post by KateT »

I went to this convention and it was amazing. Had a really good weekend. The guests were Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Peter Facinelli (swoon), Justin Chong and Christian Sebbatos. I got all their autographs and photos with them and also won a few items at the auction. The themed parties were great too, for the beach party they had a surf board thing that was kind of like a buckin bronco but a surf board :D and for the prom they put up the gazebo with lights on just like in the film. Two girls won slow dances with Peter and they got to dance with him in the gazebo! They also had black jack and roulette tables at the prom party. It was ace. Massive Events really put in a lot of effort so the weekend went really well. I would recommend anyone to go, your money is well spent. I've already booked my ticket for the second one which is in October. Billy Burke has been confirmed as the first guest and i can't wait to meet him. I think he's ace as Charlie. The web page is http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/newmoon/ for anyone that wants to have a look.

xox