General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Soubiluv98
Wandering Through Town

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by Soubiluv98 »

EdwardNJessi wrote:Ok. I may be out of my mind here, but I think one of the sweetest moments that isn't too obvious was when Edward comes back in New Moon....when he and Bella are walking to the Volturi in the dark tunnel and he squeezes her. I can just imagine the joy and elation she feels in that moment. It still gives me chills thinking about it!!!

-Jess
xoxo
Definatly!!! When he says.. "I'm here and I love you, and I have always loved you..."
GRR!!!! It makes me want to die!! I swear i feel like i'm going to explode w/ happiness!!!

thou shalt not eat of it
thou shalt surely die
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

Soubiluv98 wrote:
EdwardNJessi wrote:Ok. I may be out of my mind here, but I think one of the sweetest moments that isn't too obvious was when Edward comes back in New Moon....when he and Bella are walking to the Volturi in the dark tunnel and he squeezes her. I can just imagine the joy and elation she feels in that moment. It still gives me chills thinking about it!!!

-Jess
xoxo
Definatly!!! When he says.. "I'm here and I love you, and I have always loved you..."
GRR!!!! It makes me want to die!! I swear i feel like i'm going to explode w/ happiness!!!
i thought that was so sweet - but i realised that he still loved her from that point, so when she was like hes doing it to make me feel better i felt like shouting HES DOING IT COS HE LOVES YOU!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
everlong
Learning to Love Green

Post by everlong »

Seeing as i am a team jacob here are mine:

When Jacob is running Bella to the campsite in Eclipse, being carried in his arms and his face being so close to hers. If i was bella i would of cracked n kissed his face off!

The tent scene having Jacob as Bella's personal heater. Reow!

And last but not least THE KISS OUTSIDE THE TENT. hot *faints* *swoons* *melts* etc etc

I loved Eclipse.
twilightfann23
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightfann23 »

edward x lover wrote:"By the way, I love you in frightening dangerous ways." pg.125ish Midnight Sun

"This would be difficult on a couch."

"I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever. Will you marry me?" <<WHY CAN'T I BE BELLA???????????

woah i soooo dont remeber tht at all, i dont think that was in midnight sun...
Aren't we all thankful no one calls him eddy? ;)
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

twilightfann23 wrote:
edward x lover wrote:"By the way, I love you in frightening dangerous ways." pg.125ish Midnight Sun

"This would be difficult on a couch."

"I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever. Will you marry me?" <<WHY CAN'T I BE BELLA???????????

woah i soooo dont remeber tht at all, i dont think that was in midnight sun...
thats because it was in Eclipse. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

everlong wrote:Seeing as i am a team jacob here are mine:

When Jacob is running Bella to the campsite in Eclipse, being carried in his arms and his face being so close to hers. If i was bella i would of cracked n kissed his face off!

The tent scene having Jacob as Bella's personal heater. Reow!

And last but not least THE KISS OUTSIDE THE TENT. hot *faints* *swoons* *melts* etc etc

I loved Eclipse.
I'm with you on this one. That kiss has got to be the hottest one in the entire series!!!
hubba hubba!!!
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Call me odd, but when Bella finds out Edward has been watching her sleep and he says "Don't be self-conscious. If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it.", I would KILL to be Bella!

Hands down, my favorite quote of the series. :D
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
nessie21
Settled in Forks

Post by nessie21 »

I'm a very big Romeo and Juliet fan, so in New Moon, when she was watching the movie with Edward and he was whispering Romeo's lines in her ears , I thought that was the end for me...my heart stopped beating for a few minutes!!!
"Oh, I'm with the vampires, of course."-Bella
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

nessie21 wrote:I'm a very big Romeo and Juliet fan, so in New Moon, when she was watching the movie with Edward and he was whispering Romeo's lines in her ears , I thought that was the end for me...my heart stopped beating for a few minutes!!!

OME! that was so romantic! :D
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

This one was early on into their relationship, but it shows the excitement and uncertainty of falling for someone and had I been in Bella's shoes I would have probably just had a heart attack and died.

"It would be more...prudent for you not to be my friend," he explained. "But I'm tired of trying to stay away from you, Bella." His eyes were gloriously intense as he uttered that last sentence, his voice smoldering. I couldn't remember how to breathe.

SWOON!
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium