"you are my life now"

oh swoon
~*~Emily~*~
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by ~*~Emily~*~ »

TeamEmmit wrote:Midnight Sun
These are just things that make me swoon
-Edward taking Bella's lemonade cap. Putting it on the piano when he is playing/composing her lullaby.
-When he realizes he is in love with her and he talks about his heart beating again. Then he gives in to it.
-Every time he thinks "she said yes, to me" in disbelief.

Everything about MS makes me wish I was Bella!

Side note(If I ever meet the person who leaked MS, I'm gonna walk up to him/her and introduce him/her to my fist...3,4 maybe 5 times )
Sorry, *straightens clothes and hair*
Now, where was I?
New moon
Edward says something like, I can't live in a world where you don't exist.

Eclipse
When they talk about their reasons for how they feel about marriage. It shows how their relationship is growing more intimate because they are sharing more and learning about eachother. He wants to know if she wants immortality more than him and she wants to know if he doesn't want her forever.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE BY FAR. I FELT MY HEART MELT WHEN I READ THIS:
"Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love"
Eclipse pg 195

*Sigh* I forget to breathe every time I read that.(no joke)

Is that the fist time he calls her "love"? I was trying to think about where the first time he called her that was and that is what I came up with.

<3 Elle
I totally agree with those,most of all the ones from MS.OME all of MS makes me swoon.*sigh* (lol about you and the "leaker")

And that quote from Eclipse?...I melted as well.And forgot to breathe.And teared up.And swooned.It's just...wow.

I could add my favorites,but you guys already covered them all ^_^
<><
~TEAM EDWARD~
Team Cullen-Giving the word Vampire a whole new meaning
ImageImage
TheLamb07
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheLamb07 »

-------Midnight Sun Spoiler Alert!!!--------
The part where Edward was imagining Bella getting married to someone with her father walking down the aisle and he said "the pain was more than anything i've ever felt before. A human would be on the point of death to feel this pain-- a human would not live through it." and then he said "though this insignificant, undeserving boy (Mike) might not be the one Bella would say yes to, i yerned to crush his skull in my hand, to let him stand as represtative for whoever it would be" awww.... it's so romantic in a weird way, the fact that he loved her that much.

note:I can't wait for Midnight Sun to be published. I was so upset when it was leaked out. It just ruined it for all the Twilight fans. Even though i know how it ends, it feels like watching a movie and just when the most exciting part is gonna come out, someone just turns off the T.V. I'm so upset that i'm gonna have to wait at least two years to finish reading it. :(
Vampire vs. Werewolf is the new Pirate vs. Ninja
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

I agree when Edward looks into Bella's eyes and says "you are my life now"
what more is there?
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Twilightchick79
Wandering Through Town

Post by Twilightchick79 »

This might be an odd choice because of the circumstances surrounding this part but it hit a chord with me. When Bella is running toward Edward in Italy to stop him from killing himself and the moment she slams into him. I can't even fathom the feeling it must have been for her to not only see him again but to touch him and to know she stopped him. And then Edwards comments about whether he is in heaven or hell and how Carlisle was right... I get goosebumps everytime.
My life was like a moonless night. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. There was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, everything went black. My eyes were blinded by the light. And there was no more reason for anything.
Lirpa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Lirpa »

F-16 wrote: But, I think that one of my favorite parts wasn't something that would really be considered romantic in a conventional sense. It was when Edward left to go hunting in Twilight right before the meadow scene and he left a note in her truck that said 'Be safe'. That part was so poignant for me. The thought that there was this person whose entire existence was centered around an unyielding thirst for a person's blood would go out of his way to the extent of wishing that the object of his blood lust would stay safe. The paradox there is just so amazing for me. If that had been me there, finding that note, I think I might have burst into tears.

*sigh*
I have to go swoon now.
So I read through all of these posts and every one gave me goose bumps, stopped my heart, and made me wish I was Bella over and over again. But the ones that really did it for me were like the one above, the obscure moments, like the little note to "Be Safe" or when he touches her for the first time in MS...god I can't even think to type...Well you all know the rest, I have to go take a breather ;)
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
"Because only a vampire can love you forever."
mary
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: hanging out w/ Bella, Rennesme, and the other Cullens

Post by mary »

I have A LOT of moments in the whole saga where I totally wished I was Bella and was kinda upset that I wasn't. :cry: However I think that my ABSOLUTE fav. was in BD, while they're still at Isle Esme, Bella gets up to find the bed empty, and a piece of paper on the pillow next to her, and when she reads it it says something like Edward had gone hunting or something and that he'd be back soon, and then it says "take care of my heart, I've left it with you". *swoon, faint* Oh my goodness, that's got to be the most romantic thing ever, I'd prob. cry if a guy told me that. SO SWEET!!!! I <3 Edward!!!!

"Look after my heart, I've left it with you."
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

The last part of breaking dawn! definitely! and the wedding! I was so overcome with
emotion it really made me teary and I had to fight away the tears. To find the person
you were meant to be and be with them forever. Steph your so cruel *sighs* why can't
life be like twilight *sighs and shrugs*
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
pebblypoo
Settled in Forks

Post by pebblypoo »

I get major butterflies whenever Edward does something like kissing the inside of her wrist, inside of her arm, or gently trailing his fingers down her cheek, neck, arm, etc.. so romatic. it's the little things like that which make me swoon...
Sannois
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Sannois »

n0vaice wrote:The last part of breaking dawn! definitely! and the wedding! I was so overcome with
emotion it really made me teary and I had to fight away the tears. To find the person
you were meant to be and be with them forever. Steph your so cruel *sighs* why can't
life be like twilight *sighs and shrugs*
Uhh Ditto what Karl said! If there were only people like that in real life. And that I could meet one. ~Sigh~
You guys have covered many, I have a few more but I will have to dig them out to quote them exactly.
There are so many. Its all so sweet. And many lines in Midnight sun made me cry. No I wont spoil it.
I will read it again. Oh yes just as I will read them all many more times. So wonderful.
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper