General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by switzgal »

When Bella and Edward was watching Romeo and Juliet.

When Bella was with Jacob while he fell asleep after he saved her from cliff diving.

Wish I was Bella most of the time. When she's with both Edward and Jacob (separately).
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Sorry for the double post but I'm rereading Eclipse and came across this..

Eclipse pg. 71 [the first time Jacob and Bella talked since New Moon.)

B: "Hello?"
J: "You're back."

(Bella's thoughts)
His familiar husky voice sent a wave of wistfulness through me. A thousand memories spun in my head, tangling together --- a rocky beach strewn with driftwood trees, a garage made of plastic sheds, warm sodas in a paper bag, a tiny room with one too-small shabby loveseat. The laughter in his deep-set black eyes, the feverish heat of his big hands around mine, the flash of his white teeth against his dark skin, his face stretching into the wide smile that had always been like a key to a secret door where only kindred spirits could enter.
--------------------

wow, that was Bella's thoughts hearing Jacob's voice. She was longing for him.
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jazziscool »

switzgal wrote:When Bella and Edward was watching Romeo and Juliet.

When Bella was with Jacob while he fell asleep after he saved her from cliff diving.

Wish I was Bella most of the time. When she's with both Edward and Jacob (separately).
YES!! I loved the Romeo adn Juliet scene! *swoon*

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

switzgal wrote:Sorry for the double post but I'm rereading Eclipse and came across this..

Eclipse pg. 71 [the first time Jacob and Bella talked since New Moon.)

B: "Hello?"
J: "You're back."

(Bella's thoughts)
His familiar husky voice sent a wave of wistfulness through me. A thousand memories spun in my head, tangling together --- a rocky beach strewn with driftwood trees, a garage made of plastic sheds, warm sodas in a paper bag, a tiny room with one too-small shabby loveseat. The laughter in his deep-set black eyes, the feverish heat of his big hands around mine, the flash of his white teeth against his dark skin, his face stretching into the wide smile that had always been like a key to a secret door where only kindred spirits could enter.
--------------------

wow, that was Bella's thoughts hearing Jacob's voice. She was longing for him.

right!? i promise it's quotes like that one there that had me SO TORN between Edward and Jacob, having me hurt so bad for Jacob knowing how he felt for Bella and knowing Bella felt exactly the same for Jacob :(
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
j_jam
Wandering Through Town
Location: Waiting for Edward to kick Bella to the curb (j/k, sort of)......in Texas

Post by j_jam »

My answer would be: Every moment that Bella spends with Edward. I know, I know..........it's not really a fair answer but I can't help it. Bella is one lucky girl. The things I would do (or attempt to do) to Edward are unmentionable. Remember when Jacob mentioned that Edward had a hard time telling Bella "NO"? Well, I would take full advantage of that and press my luck everytime I was with him. I would be all over him like a duck on water. :lol:
My Three Favorite Couples:
Bella: "Why won't you leave me alone?"
Edward: Believe me, I wanted to say. I've tried. Oh, and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you.
eternitys_charm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by eternitys_charm »

The Isle Esme night, when they were in the beach :] that seemed nice
Bella kissing edward lol
The wedding of bella and edward
when edward was in bella's room for the first time...that bella knew lol
the "meteor" quote :]
Banner and avie made by me for my story.
Please Read it: http://twilightarchives.com/viewstory.p ... 40&index=1
Sameerah
Settled in Forks

Post by Sameerah »

Everytime Bella was with Edward, I can't stop wishing I was her... Every moment with Edward is perfect! Heheheh :)
LMO
Settled in Forks

Post by LMO »

The moment I LOVE LOVE the most is when Bella is being held hostage by Alice and Edward comes back. "The Sleep Over" He puts here in the bed and she wakes to him hold her..........When he grabs the inside of her knee and pulls her on top of him. O-M-G That was SOOOOO HOT!!! This part really bums me out that in Book 1 in Breaking Dawn, there was n details of there first night, not even anything to use in your imagination. SIGH!!!! ;)
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

LMO wrote:The moment I LOVE LOVE the most is when Bella is being held hostage by Alice and Edward comes back. "The Sleep Over" He puts here in the bed and she wakes to him hold her..........When he grabs the inside of her knee and pulls her on top of him. O-M-G That was SOOOOO HOT!!! This part really bums me out that in Book 1 in Breaking Dawn, there was n details of there first night, not even anything to use in your imagination. SIGH!!!! ;)
I felt the SAME way!! (on both instances)
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Anytime there is a romantic moment..actually any moment Bella is with Edward..I wish I was Bella!
It would be my dream come true (that or marry Emmett..at the wedding Alice gave B&E)
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner