Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by switzgal »

When Bella and Edward was watching Romeo and Juliet.

When Bella was with Jacob while he fell asleep after he saved her from cliff diving.

Wish I was Bella most of the time. When she's with both Edward and Jacob (separately).

switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by switzgal »

Sorry for the double post but I'm rereading Eclipse and came across this..

Eclipse pg. 71 [the first time Jacob and Bella talked since New Moon.)

B: "Hello?"
J: "You're back."

(Bella's thoughts)
His familiar husky voice sent a wave of wistfulness through me. A thousand memories spun in my head, tangling together --- a rocky beach strewn with driftwood trees, a garage made of plastic sheds, warm sodas in a paper bag, a tiny room with one too-small shabby loveseat. The laughter in his deep-set black eyes, the feverish heat of his big hands around mine, the flash of his white teeth against his dark skin, his face stretching into the wide smile that had always been like a key to a secret door where only kindred spirits could enter.
--------------------

wow, that was Bella's thoughts hearing Jacob's voice. She was longing for him.

Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:45 pm

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by Jazziscool »

switzgal wrote:When Bella and Edward was watching Romeo and Juliet.

When Bella was with Jacob while he fell asleep after he saved her from cliff diving.

Wish I was Bella most of the time. When she's with both Edward and Jacob (separately).
YES!! I loved the Romeo adn Juliet scene! *swoon*
Image

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.

mlola619
Fishing with Charlie
Posts: 839
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: Miami, FL
Contact:

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by mlola619 »

switzgal wrote:Sorry for the double post but I'm rereading Eclipse and came across this..

Eclipse pg. 71 [the first time Jacob and Bella talked since New Moon.)

B: "Hello?"
J: "You're back."

(Bella's thoughts)
His familiar husky voice sent a wave of wistfulness through me. A thousand memories spun in my head, tangling together --- a rocky beach strewn with driftwood trees, a garage made of plastic sheds, warm sodas in a paper bag, a tiny room with one too-small shabby loveseat. The laughter in his deep-set black eyes, the feverish heat of his big hands around mine, the flash of his white teeth against his dark skin, his face stretching into the wide smile that had always been like a key to a secret door where only kindred spirits could enter.
--------------------

wow, that was Bella's thoughts hearing Jacob's voice. She was longing for him.

right!? i promise it's quotes like that one there that had me SO TORN between Edward and Jacob, having me hurt so bad for Jacob knowing how he felt for Bella and knowing Bella felt exactly the same for Jacob :(
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...

j_jam
Wandering Through Town
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:07 pm
Location: Waiting for Edward to kick Bella to the curb (j/k, sort of)......in Texas

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by j_jam »

My answer would be: Every moment that Bella spends with Edward. I know, I know..........it's not really a fair answer but I can't help it. Bella is one lucky girl. The things I would do (or attempt to do) to Edward are unmentionable. Remember when Jacob mentioned that Edward had a hard time telling Bella "NO"? Well, I would take full advantage of that and press my luck everytime I was with him. I would be all over him like a duck on water. :lol:
My Three Favorite Couples:
Image
Bella: "Why won't you leave me alone?"
Edward: Believe me, I wanted to say. I've tried. Oh, and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you.

eternitys_charm
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 203
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by eternitys_charm »

The Isle Esme night, when they were in the beach :] that seemed nice
Bella kissing edward lol
The wedding of bella and edward
when edward was in bella's room for the first time...that bella knew lol
the "meteor" quote :]
Image
Banner and avie made by me for my story.
Please Read it: http://twilightarchives.com/viewstory.p ... 40&index=1

Sameerah
Settled in Forks
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:36 pm

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by Sameerah »

Everytime Bella was with Edward, I can't stop wishing I was her... Every moment with Edward is perfect! Heheheh :)

LMO
Settled in Forks
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:34 pm

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by LMO »

The moment I LOVE LOVE the most is when Bella is being held hostage by Alice and Edward comes back. "The Sleep Over" He puts here in the bed and she wakes to him hold her..........When he grabs the inside of her knee and pulls her on top of him. O-M-G That was SOOOOO HOT!!! This part really bums me out that in Book 1 in Breaking Dawn, there was n details of there first night, not even anything to use in your imagination. SIGH!!!! ;)

twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Posts: 593
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:29 am
Location: Waiting in the meadow

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by twilight1909 »

LMO wrote:The moment I LOVE LOVE the most is when Bella is being held hostage by Alice and Edward comes back. "The Sleep Over" He puts here in the bed and she wakes to him hold her..........When he grabs the inside of her knee and pulls her on top of him. O-M-G That was SOOOOO HOT!!! This part really bums me out that in Book 1 in Breaking Dawn, there was n details of there first night, not even anything to use in your imagination. SIGH!!!! ;)
I felt the SAME way!! (on both instances)
Image
Image
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo

eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Australia, of course

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Anytime there is a romantic moment..actually any moment Bella is with Edward..I wish I was Bella!
It would be my dream come true (that or marry Emmett..at the wedding Alice gave B&E)
Image
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner

Post Reply