Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Alice and Jasper

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Here is the place to discuss everything about their relationship together. Keep questions about them as individuals to the Sparkling in the Sun Forum.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Ah, Alice and Jasper. I love this couple. It is probably my second favorite, right behind Edward and Bella. I like how they love eachother, but they show it in such different ways. Instead of kissing when Alice got back from Volterra, they just held hands and looked into eachothers eyes. I think that almost makes the relationship stronger because they wait until they are alone to get into any type of intimacy. It makes it more private.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
xMoonlightxTragedyx
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by xMoonlightxTragedyx »

This couple is so adorable. She saved Him. Jasper had such a terible past and Alice put something worth while in him life. Its so beautiful, the way they got together.
jasperlovesme
Learning to Love Green

Post by jasperlovesme »

I so love this couple! Jasper and Alice, they look so cute together. :) even the story behind how they met is so interesting! and how inseparable they are, it's just so nice.
I can still picture the scene from eclipse in my head. the part where Jazz was teaching the cullens and the wolves how to fight newborns, and when it was Alice's turn to "assist" Jazz, Alice would always see Jazz's next move and so Alice "caught" Jazz, she said, "haha! gotcha!" and then kisses Jazz. it's so sweet
ROOM OF REQUIREMENT join the Harry Potter fandom! come and be SLYTHERINS!
edited by jasperlovesme
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

ha ha. I love Jasper's ability and Alice's.

I think that they are so perfect together cause Jasper sometimes needs some encouragement, and Alice always has tons of that.

I kinda think its funny that Alice is the leader in their relationship... if you know what I mean. They guys are normally that, but I think Alice is very very outgoing, and Jasper is a little shyer... so it works :)

It's all good.
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

I LOVE Alice and Jasper.
More then Edward and Bella.

They are so amazing.

The way they met, It just floors me. So here's Alice waiting for this man that she has never met yet knows everything about. She just, naturally saw that he was going to be the love of her life and has been sitting in the dinner who knows how long waiting for him to show up.

Then there is Jasper who walks into the dinner and see's this tiny little being. He's mentally and emotionally knocked off his feat by her and has no clue what to do with himself. Naturally, he becomes putty in her little hands but though it sounds bad it was the best thing that could have ever happened to him.

They walk out holding hands and from that point on they just are together.
It's honestly just so beautiful to me. I've played it so many time sin my head...
:oops:

And yes, Alice saved Jasper but she needs him just as much. He is her rock, her reason. Her "Alice, are you thinking about this all the way" and "Alice calm down, don't worry" that saves her from herself. I always assumed that's how it was but BD solidified this. (and it's such a subtle moment, don't laugh at me...)

Alice, is so spazstic and perky. She also throws herself into everything and takes it upon herself to worry and fix every problem that may or may not have anything to do with her. It's not usually a problem cause in 95% of the cases Alice is MORE then capable of fixing every problem. I mean she knows every possible way that everything CAN happen and with smarts and money at her disposal how hard is it to prepare for all these possibilities?

Well in BD she was having a problem trying to figure out what to do about Irina and she just could not let it go. It was one of those 5% cases where she had no clue what to do and she was turning into a neurotic little freak because of it. Fixing and re-fixing Esme's perfect garland and all that. The looking into the future and being disappointed for seeing the wrong things, worrying about it, frustrating herself over it...

Jasper knew EXACTLY what she was doing, WHY she was doing it, and told her she shouldn't worry about. An understanding no one else (well, MAYBE Edward but just cause he knows doesn't mean he understands) could have so quickly. He also helped her calm down in his special little way because Jasper is amazing and useful in his own right. (though when he's gone they all forget about it :roll: )

Of course we all know what happened next and even though she was able to fix the problem that's not the point. :lol: Contrary to possible belief I know Alice can not do EVERYTHING and when she's having trouble remembering that herself Jasper is there for her. It's a gradual thing, a more subtle thing, but an equally important and touching thing to what Alice did and does for him.
<3
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
heartscreams

Post by heartscreams »

jasperlovesme wrote:I so love this couple! Jasper and Alice, they look so cute together. :) even the story behind how they met is so interesting! and how inseparable they are, it's just so nice.
I can still picture the scene from eclipse in my head. the part where Jazz was teaching the cullens and the wolves how to fight newborns, and when it was Alice's turn to "assist" Jazz, Alice would always see Jazz's next move and so Alice "caught" Jazz, she said, "haha! gotcha!" and then kisses Jazz. it's so sweet

i love that scene of Alice and Jasper, too! i kept reading it over and over whenever i read Eclipse.

and also, i love how Jasper is always so protective of Alice. it's not that he doesn't trust her, just like Bella, Jasper sees Alice as this fragile tiny Cullen. and then Alice usually reacted to this by sticking her tongue out and just grimaced at him. and Jasper just smiled at her. it's so adorable! though they don't show much lovey-dovey for each other in front of the others like Emmett/Rosalie and Edward/Bella, you can actually sense how sweet and great their relationship is.
jasperlovesme
Learning to Love Green

Post by jasperlovesme »

heartscreams wrote:
i love that scene of Alice and Jasper, too! i kept reading it over and over whenever i read Eclipse.

and also, i love how Jasper is always so protective of Alice. it's not that he doesn't trust her, just like Bella, Jasper sees Alice as this fragile tiny Cullen. and then Alice usually reacted to this by sticking her tongue out and just grimaced at him. and Jasper just smiled at her. it's so adorable! though they don't show much lovey-dovey for each other in front of the others like Emmett/Rosalie and Edward/Bella, you can actually sense how sweet and great their relationship is.
I love that too! every time I read a portion of the book with that scene, I really can't smiling. they're not really showy with their feelings but deep inside you know how they love each other =>
ROOM OF REQUIREMENT join the Harry Potter fandom! come and be SLYTHERINS!
edited by jasperlovesme
Fanpire

Post by Fanpire »

I love this couple...maybe even more than Edward and Bella if that's even possible... :D She saved him and from that time, they always stick together no matter what.
Sunshine
Settled in Forks

Post by Sunshine »

I definitely think that Alice and Jasper's relationship is more romantic than Edward and Bella's. I love how they were each others hope. Alice was all alone, no memories, no nothing. Then she has a vision of someone she'll love one day and that gives her enough hope not to become a savage. Jasper is unsure of what to do next and where to go. He's just a mess and really doesn't have a meaning in life. Then he walks into that diner and sees her. She only has to speak one sentence to him and he already knows that this is a new beginning that will turn his life for the better. In my opinion, that story beats the Bella/Edward story hands down. :)