General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Totally agree ^^ i LOVE Jasper and Alice's relationship because its so true love!
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
babynessie_18
Wandering Through Town

Post by babynessie_18 »

Alice and JASPER'S relationship in the movie is so one of a kind, you could see that they really care for one another.. They're not that intimate when there are people around them but I think that's really nice, they make their relationship a little private.. Little because Edward can read their thoughts, it's probably hard for them to be really physical even though they're on their room.. LOL

I love how the moment they first met was written, it was so cute and inspiring.. Alice was waiting for Jasper quite too long.. ;)

I wonder if this question is already answered but I really want to know if they're married? :) It'll be quite interesting to see them wed.. :lol:
-babynessie_18-
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

If you go to the blog page (front page) of the Lex, there is a timeline and character bio section on the left side. There is a TON of information in those sections.
According to SM, Alice found Jasper in 1948 and they found the Cullens in 1950. They were married "shortly after that."
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

They were married shortly after they found the Cullen's or they found eachother?
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

SwanCullen wrote:They were married shortly after they found the Cullen's or they found eachother?
Shortly after they found each other. They were already married by the time they found the Cullens.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

I love the way Stephenie describes their relationship in PC2:

"Alice is Jasper’s entire life. She is the most important thing in the universe to him, and he would do absolutely anything for her. For Jasper, there would be no limit to who or what he would destroy for Alice. Not that she wants him destroying anything".

Oh, the scene in BD2, when Jasper fights with Dimitri and Felix... Alice's scream... (plus Carlisle's incidence), gave me nightmares for a couple of weeks :shock: