General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by E&BForever »

sachael wrote:great thing about them is they compliment each other in the strangest way..
just one look in their eyes and we see their love (well the actors played the part well w/c makes it more interesting)
a touch of the hand and everything's fine.. (car scene with bella)
a sentence of assurance and he will be relaxed ( no special powers needed )

such a lovely couple.. and alice is soooo lucky.. and vice versa.. :D
ITA they are great! :mrgreen: I think they compliment eachother well, like Emmett and Rosalie. They're lover's like Emmett and Rosalie are, aren't they?
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

yeah they were lovers..
even before they met the cullens.. :)
and the whole story will be stated on ECLIPSE..
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

sachael wrote:yeah they were lovers..
even before they met the cullens.. :)
and the whole story will be stated on ECLIPSE..
Neat! I'm sure they helped eachother. It sounds like before Alice was a vampire, she was a patient in a mental institution, and was tortorted! :twisted: :cry:
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
alicewannabe
Settled in Forks

Post by alicewannabe »

yeah that's kind of...i don't know, weird that she was there. i wonder what was wrong with her. 'cause as a vampire, she seems so amazing. it's hard to think that she was lock up and tortured.
Everybody sing like it's the last song you will ever sing. Everybody live like it's the last day you will ever see.

*I'm erin!*
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

alicewannabe wrote:yeah that's kind of...i don't know, weird that she was there. i wonder what was wrong with her. 'cause as a vampire, she seems so amazing. it's hard to think that she was lock up and tortured.
At one time people who really shouldn't have been, were put in mental insitutions. Maybe that was her? Anyway she and Jaspar, are a great couple! :D
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
Rob
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Rob »

E&BForever wrote:
alicewannabe wrote:yeah that's kind of...i don't know, weird that she was there. i wonder what was wrong with her. 'cause as a vampire, she seems so amazing. it's hard to think that she was lock up and tortured.
At one time people who really shouldn't have been, were put in mental insitutions. Maybe that was her? Anyway she and Jaspar, are a great couple! :D
Chantell
She saw visions, and back then that was a BAD BAD thing (not that it isn't today). Yes i think she should have been in a mental institution, just not the kind they had back then. Something like a shrink today is where she should have been but those weren't around back then :P.
By holyguacamole43 at 2008-05-31
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

As a human, Alice was precognistic, meaning that she did have visions of the future as a human. Granted, it wasn't as strong as her vampire visions, but in the early 1900's. people like Alice were locked up in Mental Institutions and subjected to horrible tests, such as Electroshock therapy, needles, etc.,etc.
Is officially wearing foolinthemoon's "Hero Button"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4736612/1/Victorias_Hunt
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

Rob wrote:
E&BForever wrote:
Chantell
She saw visions, and back then that was a BAD BAD thing (not that it isn't today). Yes i think she should have been in a mental institution, just not the kind they had back then. Something like a shrink today is where she should have been but those weren't around back then :P.
Your probably right! Pooooor Alice! Was Jaspar troubled too? :cry:
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

Chantell
I think, in a way, he was, because he knew how Maria was feeling about him (her wanting to kill him), and he really didn't want to have to kill Maria, his companion for almost a century, and that Peter helped him to make a clean break from Maria, for a while he stayed with Peter and his mate Charlotte, but he grew more and more depressed because of his ability. He felt everything that his prey felt when he was killing them, so he just grew more and more depressed, not knowing what to do with the rest of his existence. Then that one day where he walks into a diner, and there was Alice, waiting for him. The exact words are,

"'She was there------expecting me, naturally.' He chuckled once. 'She hopped down from the high stool at the counter as soon as I walked in and came directly toward me.'
'It shocked me. I was not sure if she meant to attack. That's the only interpretation of her behavior my past had to offer. But she was smiling. And the emotions that were emanating from her from her were like nothing I'd ever felt before.'
'You've kept me waiting a long time,' she said.
I didn't realize that Alice had come to stand behind me again.
'And you ducked your head, like a good Southern gentleman, and said, 'I'm sorry, ma'am.' Alice laughed at the memory.
Jasper smiled down at her. 'You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope.'"

Wow....that was a lot more to type that I thought. I hope this helps.
Is officially wearing foolinthemoon's "Hero Button"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4736612/1/Victorias_Hunt
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

Ard Rhys69 wrote:
Chantell
I think, in a way, he was, because he knew how Maria was feeling about him (her wanting to kill him), and he really didn't want to have to kill Maria, his companion for almost a century, and that Peter helped him to make a clean break from Maria, for a while he stayed with Peter and his mate Charlotte, but he grew more and more depressed because of his ability. He felt everything that his prey felt when he was killing them, so he just grew more and more depressed, not knowing what to do with the rest of his existence. Then that one day where he walks into a diner, and there was Alice, waiting for him. The exact words are,

"'She was there------expecting me, naturally.' He chuckled once. 'She hopped down from the high stool at the counter as soon as I walked in and came directly toward me.'
'It shocked me. I was not sure if she meant to attack. That's the only interpretation of her behavior my past had to offer. But she was smiling. And the emotions that were emanating from her from her were like nothing I'd ever felt before.'
'You've kept me waiting a long time,' she said.
I didn't realize that Alice had come to stand behind me again.
'And you ducked your head, like a good Southern gentleman, and said, 'I'm sorry, ma'am.' Alice laughed at the memory.
Jasper smiled down at her. 'You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope.'"

Wow....that was a lot more to type that I thought. I hope this helps.
It does. Thanks! :D It makes sense that they would both be troubled.
Chantell
Team Edward for life!