Alice and Jasper

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:28 pm

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by E&BForever » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:15 pm

Yeah, Edward and Bella, Carlisle and Esme, Emmett and Rosalie, and Jasper and Alice are ALL great! :D
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!

Gi.Kodaly
Learning to Love Green
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:39 pm

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by Gi.Kodaly » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:37 pm

Edward is the worst Cullen in my opinion. All the others are so much better than him.

Does it say in Eclipse how long Alice and Jasper were together before they found the Cullens? I can't find it on the book.

Do you think that Jasper manipulate Alice's emotions so the relationship goes as he wants it to? Or just to get something he wants, if you know what I mean. lol
Team Rosalie!
Change Your Mind
Bliss

eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Australia, of course

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by eliselovesedwardx » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:21 pm

Gi.Kodaly wrote:Do you think that Jasper manipulate Alice's emotions so the relationship goes as he wants it to? Or just to get something he wants, if you know what I mean. lol
Sorry, I can't answer your other question but I'll try with this one..
No, I really don't think he would do that to her. He loves her too much and would probably want her to love him with her pure love rather than the love he creates for her.
I think he likes the relationship she gives him and that way he knows it isn't fake but true.
If any of that made sense..Simply - no he doesn't manipulate the relationship.
Image
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner

littlelamb
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:39 pm
Location: Snuggled up next to a sparkling lion

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by littlelamb » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:49 pm

I just love the two of them together. I thought it was so cute that she had been waiting for him. I always wondered how long she had known she was going to meet him. I truly think they love each other very much and although Jasper is a strong military man, Alice has all of the control!
Image

E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:28 pm

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by E&BForever » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:52 pm

littlelamb wrote:I just love the two of them together. I thought it was so cute that she had been waiting for him. I always wondered how long she had known she was going to meet him. I truly think they love each other very much and although Jasper is a strong military man, Alice has all of the control!
It's funny that Jasper is the military man, but Alice has all the control! LOL! :lol:
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!

Rob
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:36 pm
Location: Near San Francisco. :) Bay Area
Contact:

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by Rob » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:27 pm

E&BForever wrote:
littlelamb wrote:I just love the two of them together. I thought it was so cute that she had been waiting for him. I always wondered how long she had known she was going to meet him. I truly think they love each other very much and although Jasper is a strong military man, Alice has all of the control!
It's funny that Jasper is the military man, but Alice has all the control! LOL! :lol:
Chantell
Haha she is much more of a social butterfly than Jasper, and he trusts her so he lets her take control. I think he really would only step in to make a decision when it concerns safety, mainly Alice's.
Image
By holyguacamole43 at 2008-05-31

E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:28 pm

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by E&BForever » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:16 pm

Rob wrote:
E&BForever wrote:
littlelamb wrote:I just love the two of them together. I thought it was so cute that she had been waiting for him. I always wondered how long she had known she was going to meet him. I truly think they love each other very much and although Jasper is a strong military man, Alice has all of the control!
It's funny that Jasper is the military man, but Alice has all the control! LOL! :lol:
Chantell
Haha she is much more of a social butterfly than Jasper, and he trusts her so he lets her take control. I think he really would only step in to make a decision when it concerns safety, mainly Alice's.
Totally! :D
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!

RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:51 pm
Location: In My Happy Place With Jacob

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by RussetRose♥ » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:25 am

Alice is very hyper, while Jasper is kinda the exact opposite. LOL! :D
Image

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"

E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:28 pm

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by E&BForever » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:26 pm

RussetRose♥ wrote:Alice is very hyper, while Jasper is kinda the exact opposite. LOL! :D
So true! It's soooo funny! :lol:
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!

Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:06 am

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by Cookies » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:30 pm

http://media.photobucket.com/image/twil ... z.gif?o=15

Mmmm...Alice is the luckiest person alive. Erm, well not alive. Un-alive-yet-not-dead. Undead. (H)

I love how SM made Alice/Jasper. They're opposites but they complete each other, Both would do ANYTHING to keep the other half safe. And that, my friend, is what a good relationship is about.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Image

Hug me :)

Post Reply