General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Rob
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by Rob »

Jasper = completely RAW. He came here to chew bubble gum and kick a$$ and hes all out of gum! But seriously, Alice and Jasper work so well together because they are almost polar opposites, they even each other out. It seems to me that giving up meat to become a vegetarian just because your girlfriend is, is just about as true love as it gets.
By holyguacamole43 at 2008-05-31
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

Rob wrote: It seems to me that giving up meat to become a vegetarian just because your girlfriend is, is just about as true love as it gets.
mainly one of the reason why jazz chose to be a vegetarian is because he feels the emotions that his victims felt..

and alice is there to help him.. and he never thought that HOPE is there :) since they met each other..

i love the couple!!!

ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
love2travel
Wandering Through Town

Post by love2travel »

i love alice and jasper more than rosalie and emmett's relationship because somehow, the lack of any overt public display of affection speaks of a deeper, more solid love instead of a "flash in the pan" type of love, so to speak...
amie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amie »

I think their gifts make them the stable couple they are. Jasper can feel what Alice is feeling. Alice can see their future together. There is no need to question if the other feels the same, no doubt in the emotions of the relationship, and that gives them - literally - all the time in the world to just love each other now. It must be amazing to never, ever doubt how someone feels about you - not just in the later, established years of a relationship, but from the very first second, to know that they love you every bit as much as you love them!

I would love to read a book (or series) about Jasper and Alice before they met up with the Cullens.
Last edited by amie on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I would definitely read a book on they're background. They're actually my favorite couple, E&B next, just because they're so sweet to each other. I really love Jasper.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
bubblylittlealice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bubblylittlealice »

threethings wrote:I would definitely read a book on they're background. They're actually my favorite couple, E&B next, just because they're so sweet to each other. I really love Jasper.
I couldn't agree more!! They are sooo sweet togetter they have to be my fave couple in the book
'I think she’s having hysterics. Maybe you should slap her'-Alice Cullen
I'm betting on Alice ;)
Jasper Hale can mess with my emotions any day
EllenV.i.F
Settled in Forks

Post by EllenV.i.F »

I love this couple 'cause they are so alike, i mean alice have this amazing power to "see" a partial draft of the future, so even if she passed through all of those horrible moments inside that hospital, she some how keep going because she saw Jasper in her life. In time that Jasper hold himself into his "life" without no logical sense, but right when he saw her he just "Felt hope", and inmediately fell in love with her. He never doubt about her, they are one of the sweetiest couples in the whole saga!
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

I love the quiet relationship they share, it's not showy and flashy like most relationships are nowadays. I especially love the scene where Edward, Bella and Alice get back from Italy and her eyes are only on Jaspers and vice versa. Its a more subtle relationship but very sweet.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
AnCatDubh
Settled in Forks

Post by AnCatDubh »

It's as if they're telepathic. They don't need to say anything to know what they think and feel. I don't think Jasper would need his gift to always understand Alice's emotions.

I think it's good that the physical side is more private for them. They're not the showy type, and their relationship seems based more on the unique way they understand each other than how many houses they've destroyed. :roll:
Team Edward...because he's not into little kids.
team.ALICE
Settled in Forks

Post by team.ALICE »

Jasper and Alice are my favourite couple.
I used to be all Edward and Bella...but I changed my mind. haha
I think that they have a really strong bond and they don't...cling.
It's a good healthy relationship, from what I can tell.