General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Emmett and Rosalie

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

E&BForever wrote:Does it bother Rosalie that Emmett doesn't seem to have a problem with Bella?
Chantell
I think Rose doesn't have as much of a problem with Bella since she told her her story in Eclipse, certainly not in BD. But no, I don't think she would have a problem with him not having a problem with Bella, because she knows that Emmett is a very open, loving person and easily accepts everyone, so she would know that he was going to accept Bella and wouldn't think badly of it. And even if she did, I think she loves him too much to actually say anything to him about it. That's what I think anyway.
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

eliselovesedwardx wrote:
E&BForever wrote:Does it bother Rosalie that Emmett doesn't seem to have a problem with Bella?
Chantell
I think Rose doesn't have as much of a problem with Bella since she told her her story in Eclipse, certainly not in BD. But no, I don't think she would have a problem with him not having a problem with Bella, because she knows that Emmett is a very open, loving person and easily accepts everyone, so she would know that he was going to accept Bella and wouldn't think badly of it. And even if she did, I think she loves him too much to actually say anything to him about it. That's what I think anyway.
You could be right there! :D Thanks!
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I just wanted to say I really don't get Emmett & Rosalie's relationship. What does he see in her? He is just such a fun loving great guy & she's a b****! I'm not a fan of Rose but I love Emmett they're like totally opposite! (maybe opposites attract I don't know) My friends & I have discussed this & we just don't get it. Anyway..........
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

I think it is sort of a opposite attracks thing. Also, Rosalie saved him, so he sees her differently then others would. Also, She is probably very kind to him.
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Cookies »

Film ~ You can see that despite their differences, E + R are meant for each other.
He calms her down and is light-hearted , "C'mon babe, It's just a game"
Whilst she looks like she is the more serious person in their relationship.
Its all pretty sweet :]

Book ~ I can see they obviously love each other
Remember when Rosalie was talking about when she first met him?
Ooh, and the fact they are frequently refered to as a pair when in battle.
We see that E always takes R's side in an argument,

LOL.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Hug me :)
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Emmett and Rosalie. Opposites attract? Rosalie is quite vain and loves her looks. Emmett is just a whole-rounded takes everything funny, humorous guy. Emmett is the only one who understands Bella about the whole Edward thing. Read Emmett's story on SM's official site and you will know what I'm talking about.
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

I don'think they are so opposite. They both exist on a physical pretense. Rosalie relies on her physical appearence, at least she did as a human. Emmett relies on his physical strength. They both have a very physical aspect and together it just works.
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

garnetpixie wrote:I don'think they are so opposite. They both exist on a physical pretense. Rosalie relies on her physical appearence, at least she did as a human. Emmett relies on his physical strength. They both have a very physical aspect and together it just works.
I think you could be right. Rosalie does rely on her physical appearence, and Emmett does rely on his physical strengh.
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
BeSafe
Learning to Love Green

Post by BeSafe »

garnetpixie wrote:I don'think they are so opposite. They both exist on a physical pretense. Rosalie relies on her physical appearence, at least she did as a human. Emmett relies on his physical strength. They both have a very physical aspect and together it just works.
I have never thought about it like that but you make a good point!
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

BeSafe wrote:
I have never thought about it like that but you make a good point!
Neither did I really. But it makes sense!
Chantell
Team Edward for life!