General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Bella's Pregnancy

Post by foolinthemoon »

Ichigo Kitty wrote:Does anyone know what other foods they had in the fridge besides eggs in BD?
Well, we know Edward made breakfast one time, and they had omelettes and cinnamon rolls, so, we know it WASN'T just eggs... lol.
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
SCSugar
Settled in Forks

Post by SCSugar »

Hmmmm. Omelettes so there must have been bacon and cheese. Maybe ham. Don't forget that Bella fried chicken on night, so that was in the fridge too.

That fish stew thing made me gag and I'm not even pregnant. :roll:
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

SCSugar wrote:Hmmmm. Omelettes so there must have been bacon and cheese. Maybe ham. Don't forget that Bella fried chicken on night, so that was in the fridge too.

That fish stew thing made me gag and I'm not even pregnant. :roll:

Yeah, I wasn't feeling so hot after that either, lol. But hey, apparently Onion Fish is tasty to some people. *shrugs*
Is officially wearing foolinthemoon's "Hero Button"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4736612/1/Victorias_Hunt
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by foolinthemoon »

Not sure who, I think Bella maybe would have gagged even if she WASN'T pregnant. Ugh. I love Seafood, but the image i got when she talked about that dish was far beyond comprehension of my poor stomach!

Also, Ard Rhys69, I LOVE that banner in you siggy! LOL
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I can deal with a lot of the gross stuff with the pregnancy, but one thing that always makes me so creeped out is when once Renesmee's out and Bella's holding her, she bites her mom's breast.
First, OW!!!!
Second, that's a really horrible spot to be bitten. I mean a hand, the stomach, the face, it would hurt, but her breast?!!?! I still can't believe Nessie did that and I don't know why she did.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

my favorite line in the birthing scene was when Jacob wanted to throw Nessie out the window...I don't think it would've hurt her much...I know that part was supposed to be all serious but the thought of throwing a baby out the window was kind of funny (no I don't think that would be funny in real life it was just the context)
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

^^^Lol, I totally missed that, I'll have to pay attention for it when I reread it, because I am currently 50 pages into Twilight for the 3rd time. Ahh, what wonders have come from the mind that is Stephenie Meyer.
Is officially wearing foolinthemoon's "Hero Button"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4736612/1/Victorias_Hunt
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

JenJen2112 wrote:my favorite line in the birthing scene was when Jacob wanted to throw Nessie out the window...I don't think it would've hurt her much...I know that part was supposed to be all serious but the thought of throwing a baby out the window was kind of funny (no I don't think that would be funny in real life it was just the context)
Oh, I think SM TOTALLY meant it to be a laugh! I cracked up when I read it the first time. :D
debussygirl wrote:I can deal with a lot of the gross stuff with the pregnancy, but one thing that always makes me so creeped out is when once Renesmee's out and Bella's holding her, she bites her mom's breast.
First, OW!!!!
Second, that's a really horrible spot to be bitten. I mean a hand, the stomach, the face, it would hurt, but her breast?!!?! I still can't believe Nessie did that and I don't know why she did.

My guess as to why Nessie did that is because of her speed in growing. When kids are born, their faces are VERY sensitive. Especially around the mouth and on the chin so that they can feel, and then find their mother's breast or a bottle for feeding. As Edward placed her on her mother's chest, maybe Bella's breast brushed her cheek and Nessie was just looking for food.
I took it as a "love bite", not something creepy or evil at all. And Trust Me, Bella hardly felt the pain of it!

I smiled when I read that part because I felt love. *shrugs*
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

It was just how she had tiny teeth that was used to really suck Bella's blood. It creeped me out, because it really was like she was a monster and feeding on her mother. *shudder* That was the only time I ever thought Nessie might really be a monster.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

debussygirl wrote:It was just how she had tiny teeth that was used to really suck Bella's blood. It creeped me out, because it really was like she was a monster and feeding on her mother. *shudder* That was the only time I ever thought Nessie might really be a monster.
ITA, that IS creepy! :? :shock:
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!