How many times have you read the saga?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: How many times have you read the saga?

Post by Amanda Beth »

Merlin34 wrote:Never. I've actually heard that Twilight isn't that good, and romance isn't really my thing.
Ummm okay so the million dollar question... why are you on these boards? Do you just like the movie?
Merlin34
Settled in Forks

Post by Merlin34 »

Yeah, the movie was pretty good.
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

HONESTLY?!
More than a hundred.

NO JOKE.

Because I had Twilight since 2005 (late)
And I gotties the others (besides New Moon) first day :D
SO YEH!
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
MiVidaLoca
Learning to Love Green

Post by MiVidaLoca »

I never read any of them until June of this year, I read the entire saga and midnight sun in 4.5 days and I have since read them 7 times. (I read the whole series over again I can't just read one randomly it's my OCD I think. LOL Book 3 is my favorite and now I feel depressed. LOL
sarahjp7
Settled in Forks

Post by sarahjp7 »

Wow, good question. I'm not even sure to be quite honest. I'm kind of obsessed with reading them so I've read them over and over. basically I read through the series and then pick it right back up again. For some reason, I never get tired of it. It's kind of crazy. It really does feel like I'm reading diary entries because its written in first person. I also think that every girl hopes to one day find someone who would love her as much as Edward loves Bella and one that she can love just as much in return. I'm truely awed by the way Stephenie wrote this series. It will forever be one of my favorite series of all time.

Sarah
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Hmm:

TW: 11.22
NM: 9
EC: 7.04
BD: 6

Only have access to TW and BD this year, others are on teh other side of the world :(
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
eclipse79
Settled in Forks

Post by eclipse79 »

Well before the movie came out, I had never really been interested in the series.
My friends begged me to go see the movie with them, so we saw it on opening night and I LOVED it.
The next day me and my mom went to the bookstore and bought the whole series of books...
I've read the series through and through only twice, but I do open up Breaking Dawn now and then, because the book was so long I unconciously skimmed over so parts, mostly in the boring Jacob book. :roll:
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

I read Twilight 6 times, new moon 4 (almost finishing so 5), eclipse 5 times and breaking dawn 5 times.

The reason why I once didn't read new moon was because of that stupid Jacob. I read the serie once and the second time I thought: 'screw new moon, Edward has to be staying, I'm NOT gonna read it Edward leaving again'.

But I couldn't resist it when I started reading the saga for a third time. So that's why new moon is -1 time then the others.
I like new moon now, the first time it seemed so long to me that edward was away. But actually it's 'short'. I didn't read all in the beginning, I skipped lines unconsious, because I was so looking forward to read about Edward again.

I'm reading new moon now, it will never be my favourite part of the saga, always at the fourth place beneath the rest of the books. But it's fine.
I'm in the part they are at Volterra, talking to Aro.
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
Dxplora07
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Dxplora07 »

eliselovesedwardx wrote:Hmm:

TW: 11.22
NM: 9
EC: 7.04
BD: 6

Only have access to TW and BD this year, others are on teh other side of the world :(

ROFL, I love your random calculations! 11.22 and 7.04!

I've read each book I think 4 times each, but I only got into this saga in like, May this year, so I'm almost caught up with everyone else! :)
flo1190
Settled in Forks

Post by flo1190 »

ive honestly lost count but i think it has to be at least 10 times for each book.
i read...ALOT. originally it took me 3 days to read the whole saga and watch the film.
since then, i re-read them so much, i can quote whole passages off by heart.
Team Emmett! Stronger than you since 1915.
so the lion fell in love with the lamb
"Alice sees him falling for a human. How classically Edward!"