How many times have you read the saga?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: How many times have you read the saga?

Post by Jazz Girl »

katiesueboo wrote:i feel like the intense ametuer here. i've read the entire series through once...twilight, 4 times, new moon twice, eclipse and breaking dawn once each. midnight sun...about a million.

i'll be honest, i love edward.
KatieSueBoo, no worries. We all started somewhere. I have absolute faith that in no time at all, you'll have caught Navarre. :D
navarre wrote:Reading MS hurts too bad to read again. Knowing that we may or may not get this beautiful rendition of Twilight through Edward's eyes just KILLS ME.

Man, I hope she gets back to this book - soon!!
Abso-Fracking-Lutely!!! Every time I read it, I get to the beginning of Complications and I want to cry. Being in Edward's head is just so amazing. I just can't believe she'll never finish it. I have to have faith.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Kirume
Settled in Forks

Post by Kirume »

It's too good that this is the 10th time I read Saga ... My heart beats so fast when I walk pass those book ... I love Saga so much :(
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

I've read it all through once. Twilight, so many times, New Moon, once, Eclipse, twice, Breaking Dawn, three. But I've read my favourite parts over and over and over.
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
dopeydm
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dopeydm »

I just finished my second reading through the saga. I caught a lot of the subtleties of the characters in the second round.
"But you see, just because we've been...dealt a certain hand...it doesn't mean that we can't choose to rise above -- to conquer the boundaries of a destiny that none of us wanted."
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

Hi everyone! I'm new and I've read the saga only once but I'm dying to start all over again. I lent out my copy of Twilight and its driving me slightly insane not having it in my possession right now. I don't think I'll ever lend it out again! I <3 Edward too :D
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
Vampires R Us
Settled in Forks

Post by Vampires R Us »

Twilight: Umm....8-ish| New Moon: 2 | Eclipse: 5 | Breaking Dawn: 3 I got Twilight last summer, so that's why I've read it the most. Eclipse is my favorite, so that's why it's second most... I got BD for Christmas, so that's why it's only 3. And New Moon is only 2 because I actually got seriously depressed when I read it :(
When you live forever, what can you live for?
MeglovesTwilight
Wandering Through Town

Post by MeglovesTwilight »

I've read the series twice. I have to read them in order, idk why, but i have to. If i do read them, I pretty much seclude myself from the rest of the world so I get the full story. I get distracted easily, haha. I really want to start them again, it's killing me, but I just got back from winter break at college so I have to study =/
runningali
Settled in Forks

Post by runningali »

I was just introduced to Twilight series on January 12, 2009...since THEN:

Twilight: 4 times
New Moon: 2 times - I hate that Edward is not in this one until the end and the part when we leaves her actually causes me physical pain!
Eclipse: 2 times
Breaking Dawn: 2 times
Midnight Sun (MY FAVORITE BY FAR): 2 times

Yes, I am clearly obsessed.
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

runningali wrote:Yes, I am clearly obsessed.
Welcome to the club! I've never been this obsessed about a story before.
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
katiesueboo
Settled in Forks

Post by katiesueboo »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:I've now gotten through the 1st 3 books 3x (between reading and listening). MS - 2x, and I'm 2/3 through BD for the 2nd time, but I don't want to finish it yet-I'm trying to draw it out as its my favorite!. I haven't listened to it yet either. However, I'm already plotting my next time through-starting with MS and going all the way through. How sick is that, that I'm planning the rereads?! LOL!!

i tried to read through them slowly, to draw it out.

i failed miserably.