Cullen Cars

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Re: Cullen Cars

Post by vamp na hEireann »

One of my teachers got a silver C30,the exact same one thats in the movie and I spent all of lunch today examining it.to be honest it is incredibly ugly and Emmett doesnt have a hope of squeezing into the back seat or even the front one.They really should have got the S60r. :evil:
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
ShadowNIN

Post by ShadowNIN »

vamp na hEireann wrote:One of my teachers got a silver C30,the exact same one thats in the movie and I spent all of lunch today examining it.to be honest it is incredibly ugly and Emmett doesnt have a hope of squeezing into the back seat or even the front one.They really should have got the S60r. :evil:
UGH! I KNEW it!!! Damn the C30!!!! :cry:
ImageImage
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

ShadowNIN wrote:
vamp na hEireann wrote:One of my teachers got a silver C30,the exact same one thats in the movie and I spent all of lunch today examining it.to be honest it is incredibly ugly and Emmett doesnt have a hope of squeezing into the back seat or even the front one.They really should have got the S60r. :evil:
i agree! the C30 sucks rocks!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
ShadowNIN

Post by ShadowNIN »

Landiana wrote:
ShadowNIN wrote:
So I went to the Volvo dealership today, and sat in both cars(they were closing otherwise I would have driven them too) and yeah, the C30 sucks. Can't see Edward driving that at all! So cheap and small inside!! Now the S60...THAT is TOTALLY Edward!!!!
ImageImage
ILY_E.C_4EVA
Wandering Through Town

Post by ILY_E.C_4EVA »

I no it sucks bad...
but I was at the sports staduim for a swimming competition when i walked outside and i saw a mercedes show.
AHH! :D
I immediatly grabbed my phone and started to take pictures of Carlisles car I swear it was almost the same as the one on SM website!! :lol:
"Stupid, Shiny Volvo Owner"
"Penguins, Lovely."
Well you no you're OBSESSED when you read "the end" and cried
rapidheartbeat<3twi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by rapidheartbeat<3twi »

ShadowNIN wrote:
Landiana wrote:
ShadowNIN wrote:
So I went to the Volvo dealership today, and sat in both cars(they were closing otherwise I would have driven them too) and yeah, the C30 sucks. Can't see Edward driving that at all! So cheap and small inside!! Now the S60...THAT is TOTALLY Edward!!!!
I'd be willing to be money that C30 sales have gone up in the past 3 months! Even if it does suck (I'm taking your guys' words for it), there are those super-ultimate-fans who would totally buy it.
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse
ILY_E.C_4EVA
Wandering Through Town

Post by ILY_E.C_4EVA »

rapidheartbeat<3twi wrote:
ShadowNIN wrote:
Landiana wrote:
ShadowNIN wrote:
I'd be willing to be money that C30 sales have gone up in the past 3 months! Even if it does suck (I'm taking your guys' words for it), there are those super-ultimate-fans who would totally buy it.
yes it sucks...BUT would you bet against Alice :lol: (sorry i couldn't resist i had to put it in.)
"Stupid, Shiny Volvo Owner"
"Penguins, Lovely."
Well you no you're OBSESSED when you read "the end" and cried
ShadowNIN

Post by ShadowNIN »

ILY_E.C_4EVA wrote:yes it sucks...BUT would you bet against Alice :lol: (sorry i couldn't resist i had to put it in.)
No, I wouldn't bet against Alice ;)
ImageImage
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

I don't understand why they used the C30 in the movie. Edward's car IS the S60R. :?: :!: :?:
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
ShadowNIN

Post by ShadowNIN »

edward4ever wrote:I don't understand why they used the C30 in the movie. Edward's car IS the S60R. :?: :!: :?:
I know!!! Something about car sponsorship and they need permission from Volvo to use their cars and Volvo has the right to choose what car, blah, blah , blah :mrgreen:
ImageImage