Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Emmett/Rosalie
9%
Carlisle/Esme
10%
Alice/Jasper
66%
Sam/Emily
3%
Kate/Garrett
12%

Total votes: 503

MagnoliasNSunshine
Wandering Through Town

Re: Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Post by MagnoliasNSunshine »

I do totally love Alice and Jasper's story. It was just sort of predictable to me... no pun intended...

Sam and Emily were a WHOLE other ball of wax. For me it was a shadowing of what could have happened to Edward & Bella (except she would have died) had Edward not kept himself in check. The whole imprinting thing kept me somewhat on edge... Especially when Leah was brought into the picture. The whole idea of finding your own personal center of the universe is quite compelling.
TheCullenBoysAreMine
Settled in Forks

Post by TheCullenBoysAreMine »

i totally have to say Alice and jasper.....they are my next two favorite characters after Edward.and they just seem so sweet together.lol
"Why won't you leave me alone?"
Believe me, I wanted to say.I've tried.
Oh and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you.
keep it light.

Bella and Edward,Midnight Sun.
eternitys_charm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by eternitys_charm »

My favorite couple is alice and jasper.
I love them, they seem so cute together and they really seem like they truly love each other, after what they both have been throught and what jasper is going through just to be with her, awwww. :]]
i giggle everytime i read about them together :]
Banner and avie made by me for my story.
Please Read it: http://twilightarchives.com/viewstory.p ... 40&index=1
JaliceAlsper
Settled in Forks

Post by JaliceAlsper »

Alice and Jasper. Kate and Garrett would've been my other choice, but Alice and Jasper just beats them. Alice and Jasper have a unique relationship, I like that. If I didn't like Alice and Jasper, would my name still be "JaliceAlsper"? :D
Edward who? Team Jasper!
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Me/Emmett and Me/Garrett..

Hahaha, I'm kidding. I really don't wanna end up as a Mary-Sue.

Favorite Minor Pairing: Kate/Garrett
Favorite Major Pairing: Alice/Jasper
Favorite Weirdest Pairing: Ms. Cope/Mr. Banner (XDDDD...I read a crack-fic of this once.)

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
FlamingRedFox
Settled in Forks
Location: Lost in the woods, trying to find that dang meadow that started it all.

Post by FlamingRedFox »

Kate and Garrett stole my heart the moment they noticeably interacted with each other in Breaking Dawn. They're just such a fun, light hearted couple; the kind are just too dang cute for the their own good that all the comic fluff just makes your teeth rot. <3

Before those two came along my original favorite was Emmett and Rosalie. The fact that what you mainly know about them together is the over powering love that they have leaves all the cute, gooey, fluffy moments I live for up to speculation. Plus, when escaping into la la land I tend to prefer couples who either flaunt it or have very little information given about them. Emmett and Rose do both. ;P I think the Twilight series would be a comically smutty read if it followed those two around instead of Bella, Edward, and Jacob. Of course, the series also wouldn't be young adult any more... v.v;;

Like a few of you, I also like the idea of Jake and Leah. That outcome rather dissapointed me, though I do love Renesmee's attachment to Jacob. *adores her trying to use his tail as a leash* ^.^ The hints of Charlie and Sue I also found to be moderately cute, and I'm a personal fan of Benjamin and Tia as well.
*points at avatar* Do I like the werewolves better, or do I just see the practicality in Edwards sparkly skin?

Lucid - What happens when Rosalie is given the chance to see Vera one last time, after more than seventy years of being a vampire? Closure.
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

FlamingRedFox wrote:Like a few of you, I also like the idea of Jake and Leah. That outcome rather dissapointed me, though I do love Renesmee's attachment to Jacob. *adores her trying to use his tail as a leash* ^.^ The hints of Charlie and Sue I also found to be moderately cute, and I'm a personal fan of Benjamin and Tia as well.
Finally! A Blackwater fan! Nessie and Jake's relationship is cute in its own way, but I'll always be a Blackwater fan now and later.

-Janine
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Post by runswithwolves »

Does Jacob/Bella count? :lol:

I can only dream *sighs*
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

runswithwolves wrote:Does Jacob/Bella count? :lol:

I can only dream *sighs*
Nah, Bella doesn't deserve Jake. He's too good for her. But, 'course, that's your opnion.

EMMETT/ROSALIE, we need more fans!!~

-Janine
TwilightVampireGirl
Settled in Forks

Post by TwilightVampireGirl »

I simply love Alice and Jasper. They're such a great, and unique couple. I like how they don't go flaunting around either, and really keep their love low key and all that. Though when they have "romantic" moments, it is always so cute.