General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
AliceLove
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Funniest Twilight Saga Moments

Post by AliceLove »

Any part with Emmett has to be funny. It's just a fact of life!

I loved the part after Bella punched Jacob, and when she gets to the Cullens' house, Emmett asked her if she was just being clumsy again, and she said "No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face."

Also when Emmett was making fun of Bella and Edward in BD! :D

Thanks ilovetwilight!
phoenix8090
Settled in Forks

Post by phoenix8090 »

anything that jake or emmett says always has me in stitches :lol: here are a few classics:

"did you seriously just stamp your foot, i thought girls only did that in movies" - jake, eclipse
"Please, not a fit!" - jacob, eclipse
"fall down again bella?" - emmett, eclipse

Also the scene with charlie cracks me up:
"what's wrong with her?"
"She hit me "
"why did she hit you?"
"Because I kissed her"
"Good for you kid!"

"Why am i covered in feathers?" - bella, BD
"You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair!" - Rosalie, BD
"Oh, Mike! How will I go on?" - Bella BD
"Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You're not taking him to a strip club, are you?" - bella , BD

"Seth, shut up "
"Shutting"

"Try to be more careful when you walk, honey, I don't want to loose you." - Renee, Twilight

And last but not least because i could go on forever but i don't want to bore you all lol, noone else i know finds this funny but i burst out laughing every time:

"How did you get here?"
"I snuck out"
"Awesome!"

:lol:
phoenix8090
Settled in Forks

Post by phoenix8090 »

p.s sorry but i had to mention jacobs title names in BD, LEGENDARY rofl :lol:
DestinedForHogwarts
Settled in Forks

Post by DestinedForHogwarts »

so pretty much all of those are hilarious!
i laughed the most at emmetts comments about bella and edward's sex life! i was laughing so hard, but at the same time was really embarrassed for bella! :oops:
im not gonna lie, i kind of wanted bella to lose the arm-wrestling match with emmett because i really wanted to see what emmett meant by "its going to get a lot worse."
Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Miss Cullen »

The one bit that stands out in the whole series for me which i actually just burst in to laughter was when Bella had just found and she was pregnant and was standing in the kitchen and Edward comes up and says something along the lines of, we are going to get that thing out of you, and Bella's thoughts to that:

Edward just called my little nudger a thing. It cracked me up, I could just imagine the incredulous look on her face :lol:
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

okay... are any of these even new anymore? I think we have hit all the funny parts. several times.

little nudger might be new??
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

I love Emmett's quotes, they are hilarious. I like the arm wrestling scene the best though, I was laughing so hard.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Honestly, I thought Twilight was the funniest book. BD had alot of jokes... but twilight was just full of funny scenes. My two favorite are:

The entire sceen when Bella is telling Jessica what happened after Edward picked her up in Port Angeles. I love how Bella is saying certain things just because she knows he will be listening. She has just found out all about him and she is playing jokes!! Freakin hilarious... I wont post the entire thing but some of the funniest are:
Bella: "He drives like a maniac. It was terrifying." I hoped he heard that.
Bella: "You should have seen the waitress flirting with him--it was over the top. But he didn't pay any attention to her at all." Let him make what he could of that.

The other one I ROFLed with was when Bella is about to go meet the Cullens:
Edward: "And you're worried, not because you're headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won't approve of you, correct?"
Bella: "That's right."
Edward: "You're incredible."

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Okay... Eclipse.. p. 509

Bella: "Some help?"...

Edward unzipped the sleeping bag in a swify ubrupt momement. Jacob fell out...
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Tateyyy92
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Tateyyy92 »

My nose wrinkled as she dumped the next one on me. The smell coming from a strange metal cup-hard enough not to be bitten through easily- sent a flash burn down my throat. Ouch
And then Renesmee was out of my arms, which were pinned behind my back. I didn't struggle with Jasper, I just looked at Edward's frightened face.
"What did I do?"
Edward looked at Jasper behind me, and then at me again.
"But she was remembering being thirsty," Edward murmured, his forehead pressing into lines. "She was remembering the taste of human blood."
Jasper's arms pulled mine tighter together. Part of my head noted that this wasn't particularly uncomfortable, let alone painful, as it would have been to a human. It was just annoying. I was sure I could break his hold, but I didn't fight it.
"Yes," I agreed. "And?"
Edward frowned at me for a second more, and then his expression loosened. He laughed once. "And nothing at all, it seems. The overreaction is mine this time. Jazz, let her go."

pg. 464
Breaking Dawn

hahaha for some reason i just love this.
<3

Twilight= LIFE