General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
footloose
Learning to Love Green

Re: Funniest Twilight Saga Moments

Post by footloose »

i just remembered 1 more...the part in BD when Edward offered to go swimming to burn the calories and Bella said she had better idea, and when he asked she said, "Well...there's an awful lot of headboards left..." ROFL.
canadiana
Settled in Forks

Post by canadiana »

Breaking Dawn, Page 73

"Then he rushed me to the car as the rice storm began. Most of it went wide, but someone, probably Emmett, threw with uncanny precision, and I caught a lot of the ricochets off Edward's back."
I may not be a human, but I am a man. - Edward Cullen
newtothis
Settled in Forks

Post by newtothis »

I thought emmett was so funny throughout the whole series, especially all his innuendo's in BD.

ANd I though ti was really funny, when Tyler asks Bella to the Dance in Twilight and she's like umm no I'm going to be out of town. ANd he's like oh. I thought you were just letting Mike down easy..... hahahaha and of course when He's at Charlie's house, and he's on the phone to edward.

also Bela's reaction to Prom, is it really that bad?

And Jacob and Bella's negotiable age in NM. I loved how he kept adding years onto his life for being able to do al the things that Bella couldn't.

:D
bella+edward4eva
Wandering Through Town

Post by bella+edward4eva »

The funniest part for e was in Breaking Dawn, when Bella beat Emmet at arm wresteling. I thought that was good break from all the drama in the rest of the book :D
FYI-TWILIGHT ROX!!!!!!
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

rey wrote:
MS
- when (Bella was) talking with jessica:
'i mean do you really like him?
yes
look at that blush!
i was. [edward4ever insert--> :D]
how much do you like him?
the english room could have gone up in flames and i wouldn't have noticed.
I CRACKED UP (out loud!!) at that part!!! :lol: I immediately read this part (and many others) over and over again, before continuing because it was sooooo funny!!! :lol:
rey wrote:Eclipse
- after bella cut herself with the rock: 'I wasn't sure how I heard the low sound with all the other noises ochoing off the stone wall and hammering inside my head. My own heartbeat should have been enough to drown it out. But in the split second that I stared into Victoria's eyes, I thought I heard a familiar exasperated sigh.' LOL edward.

BD
- bella antagonizing jane by grinning at her
...'
Funny, funny stuff!
gossipgirl wrote:I was always laughing while reading through Breaking Dawn. But my favorite would have to be Rosalie turning Jacob's plate (was it a plate?) into a dog dish and writing "Fido" on it. :lol:
:lol: It was a metal bowl! :lol: Good Times!
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
gossipgirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by gossipgirl »

bella+edward4eva wrote:The funniest part for e was in Breaking Dawn, when Bella beat Emmet at arm wresteling. I thought that was good break from all the drama in the rest of the book :D
Lol. And when Bella wanted Emmett to teach her how to fight, he got all excited... so he can avenge his arm-wrestling defeat! :lol:
I don't need a knight in shining armor. I'd settle for a vampire in a silver Volvo.
SpiiderMonkey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SpiiderMonkey »

"Fall down again, Bella?"
"No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face."

That was defenitly a laugh out loud moment in the book, and i was not alone so i was getting some pretty funny looks from the people around me.. thank god someone i was with had read the book already.

(First post, go me!)
-And, by the way, I adore you...in frightening, dangerous ways.
Edward Cullen - Midnight Sun, pg 125.
gilaღcantik
Settled in Forks

Post by gilaღcantik »

Many of my fav parts are already posted, but I'll add a few to.

"We're going to tell Alice that I ran right to the clothes," ... "We're going to tell her I spent hours in there playing dress-up. We're going to lie." - Bella BD pg 481.

"What is he doing? What is that dog doing that has erased my entire schedule for the entire day? I can't see anything! No!" She shot me a tortured glance. "Look at you! you need me to show you how to use your closet." Alice BD pg 492.

There are way more that I love, I've never laughed so many times through a series than I have with these books, all of them have so many funny parts.
mrsedwardcullenn
Settled in Forks

Post by mrsedwardcullenn »

Well pretty much Jacob in BD was down right hilarious. After reading it for the second time i really appreciated it because i could really focus on it. The chapter titles made me just laugh and all of his conflict with Rosalie (especially when he threw the bowl at her head!!).

Also when Leah says something like "I thought you were going to make out with him" to Jacob about Quil i could not stop laughing!!

And Emmett! oh Emmett! his personality is histerical!

theres so much more but i cant think of anything else!
:lol:
twilightxoloverr
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightxoloverr »

there were sooo many funny moments throughout the series...but the one moment that had me cracking up the most was in the beginning of Eclipse:

"Oh please, please no!" I begged, jumping to my feet. "Please tell me you are not trying to have a sex talk with me, Charlie."
-Bella Swan, Eclipse, pg. 58-59

those two pages had me in hysterics. :lol: