Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Heart Stiller
Learning to Love Green

Re: Made fun of for liking Twilight?

Post by Heart Stiller »

pennybug84 wrote:
Heart Stiller wrote: As long as you don't act in an *ahem* fangirl manner all the time, there's no reason for them to make fun of you.
It's those type of fans that give the rest of us a bad name! I'm not obsessed w/Twilight because of Taylors abs!! There's definitely more to the story that I love. (My love for the books & the characters are the strongest & what made my obsession come about.)

BlueStarEgo - is your brother a closet Twilighter?? :lol:
Well that's good. Although there's nothing wrong with loving its hot character.

For example Seras Victoria from Hellsing. MMm now that's one sexy vamp.

http://img192.imageshack.us/i/seras1.jpg

Of course, I love Hellsing for more than just that. I love it for its epic action and vamps.
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Subtlety is the key. Either you friends or acquaintances are into Twilight or not. That's one key factors of us Twilight lovers we know how to blend in with the crowds just like the Cullens...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

dazzel21 wrote:Subtlety is the key. Either you friends or acquaintances are into Twilight or not. That's one key factors of us Twilight lovers we know how to blend in with the crowds just like the Cullens...
Never though about it that way... that we are like the Cullens... but I guess you are right... subtelety is the key :)
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Actually I just came through to that realization as I was reading and posting in this thread... :D
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

dazzel21 wrote:Subtlety is the key. Either you friends or acquaintances are into Twilight or not. That's one key factors of us Twilight lovers we know how to blend in with the crowds just like the Cullens...
ha i like it!! its a good comparison to make about the flaunting of our addiction :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
cantfightaneclipse
Settled in Forks

Post by cantfightaneclipse »

I get made fun of for the xtreme Twilight addiction, almost everyone I know likes or loves Twilight but when I random break out in a fangirl scream for no apparent reason I get a lot of strange looks.
J<3B
The clouds I can handle, but I can't fight with an eclipse." -Jacob Black
[img]http://www.mybannermaker.com]http://i.imgur.com/5tsZM.gif[/img]
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

cantfightaneclipse wrote:I get made fun of for the xtreme Twilight addiction, almost everyone I know likes or loves Twilight but when I random break out in a fangirl scream for no apparent reason I get a lot of strange looks.
haha =] you're not alone :D my screaming don't help me show that I'm normal :lol:

P.S. loved the name... I wanted it.. actually I wanted "Jacob's personal sun" but it didn't work =]
this is my favorite qoute from my favorite part from my favorite book from my favorite saga :D
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I love how you put that! It made me laugh (in a good way.)

I sometimes wish I was a Cullen. That would be awesome!!

After reading your guys posts I am so HAPPY I have the awesome friends I have!! Even if I was the only one who likes Twilight (which thank goodness I'm not) I really don't think I would get teased (at least not in a bad way) for it. I love how sometimes Twilight will just come up in every day conversation. (It's happened a lot for me when I'm with friends.)

"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
HarryTuttle
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by HarryTuttle »

Nope, i do confess that Twilight is a guilty pleasure of mine as any guy like myself has one being an adult.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I think the only reason why some people make fun of the Twilighters is because of a huge it has grown. Like anything that get bigger and bigger you have people who just want to make fun of people for whatever it is. I honestly think the people who do make fun of and join forums secretly like it. Cause seriously when you don't like something do you honestly research and discuss it unless of course it is about politics or something important that is going on in the world. Answer is no you don't even give it a second thought. Think about all the movies you didn't like did you join in on a discussion board?
Banner by TammyAZ