Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Kachiri

Post by Nena »

This is the place to discuss Kachiri of the Amazon Coven.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Kachiri

Post by Elizabeth »

Did anyone else think it was a bit creepy that she and Zafrina were joined at the hip? We didn't really hear from her as much as some of the newer vampires we were introduced to.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
leahlovetwilight
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by leahlovetwilight »

i really wish we got to see more of the amazons. the way they were described, they made regular vamps seem downright normal.
"when i got home,all my things were in the garage."-edward cullen
he's probably thinking,love sick morons
cidluen
Wandering Through Town

Post by cidluen »

Does anyone know what kind of relationship Zafrina and Kachiri have? I'm not entirely sure they're only sisters... Oh, maybe it's just me.

I really would not like to annoy Kachiri, she seems laid back and too quiet to be a normal sort of person when angry, she looks like she'd get like an evil flaming volcano :lol:
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

If they had something more . . . that couldn't be right, though, could it? Because all three of them would have an equal relationship with each other . . . so if there was something more they'd probably all feel it . . . oh no, i do NOT like the ideas forming in my mind . . .I'm just going to stop spectulating about that.

Are the Amazons biological sisters, or venomous sisters, or both? Or did they just meet up in the woods one day?
I'm curious about their story.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Elizabeth wrote:Did anyone else think it was a bit creepy that she and Zafrina were joined at the hip? We didn't really hear from her as much as some of the newer vampires we were introduced to.
I think you're thinking of Senna, but it's true we didn't hear about Kachiri. I wonder why Alice chose Kachiri to go with her, she didn't have a special ability or anything. Do you think the Amazons were sisters?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Elizabeth wrote:Did anyone else think it was a bit creepy that she and Zafrina were joined at the hip? We didn't really hear from her as much as some of the newer vampires we were introduced to.

I don't think they mean litterally joined at the hip. It is also a saying...here's an example "Those girls are such close friends (or those girls are joined at the hip!)Well I don't really know how you would put it in a sentance but in short it pretty much means they are very close. :D Hope that helped.
ImageImageImage
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

i really wanted to know more about the amazons. i thought it was interesting that kachiri kept a lot quieter than the rest o them. it'd be interesting to know more of thier story. :)
Betting on Alice.
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

I agree, I think It woukld have been nice to learn more about the different covens that the Cullens come into contact with in the books. Maybe they'll try and expand on that in the movies???
Melody
Learning to Love Green

Post by Melody »

I think that it would have been interesting to hear more about the Amazon coven. they sound so different from the Cullen coven :)

Team Edward - because real men sparkle ;)
Trainee in "Emmetts Demolition Crew"