Amun and Kebi

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Amun and Kebi

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Why do you think Kebi kept quiet? Was she stupid or obedient?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

i didnt really like Amun. the way he talked to benjamin just got under my skin! i'd like to know more about kebi though. she's so shy, or maybe the situation was just scarring her? *shrugs* too many questions and no answers!
Betting on Alice.
Leah W
Settled in Forks

Post by Leah W »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Why do you think Kebi kept quiet? Was she stupid or obedient?
I personally have two theories?
I personally think she didn't know the language and Amun was translating everything for her and she heard what he wanted her to here. Not to mention she didn't know anyone,
Liam was the same way.
EverythingRemindsMeOfTwili
Settled in Forks

Post by EverythingRemindsMeOfTwili »

I like how the Guide really clarifies Amun's real fears of Aro finding out that he was there. He was terrified that Aro would take Benjamin away like he took Demetri away (thanks to Chelsea's powers of unbinding members of a coven). When I read that, it was like "ooooo, now we have it." I mean, you could tell from reading Breaking Dawn and what Edward says that we knew Amun was afraid of losing Benjamin to Aro, but Wow! to have lost Demetri! No wonder Amun was in such a tizzy.
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."