Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Amun and Kebi

Post by Nena »

This is the place to discuss Amun and Kebi of the Egyptian Coven.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.
y3nd0
Who Needs Spell Check When You Have Me?

Re: Amun and Kebi

Post by y3nd0 »

At first, when I read that Amun was there (in the gathering) against his own will (in a way), I didn't really like him. I wanted him to leave the get-together and to take his negative attitude along with him.
However, I started to feel a little different towards him when Aro started questioning him during the testimonies at the face-off. I was glad that he was willing to testify for the Cullens and Renesmee. He did his part, then he left.
I can see where he was coming from, and I fully understand his actions.

:P Just trying to add some discussion to a dying topic!
HOORAH FOR DODOBIRDS!
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

^ ^
Same here

ugh. For some reason I HATE Amun. The way he goes on about Benjamin, it seems his like Aro, he collected Benjamin for his power - only he wasn't as successful.

hang on, Amun is the one who was in Benjamin's coven, right? :oops: (I don't have my copy of BD with me)
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

bite_me wrote:^ ^
Same here

ugh. For some reason I HATE Amun. The way he goes on about Benjamin, it seems his like Aro, he collected Benjamin for his power - only he wasn't as successful.

hang on, Amun is the one who was in Benjamin's coven, right? :oops: (I don't have my copy of BD with me)
yes.

and i also didn't like the way Amun was all possessive over Benjamin. it's like, ugh, just ditch this guy's coven :roll:
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

did benjamin ditch the coven in the end?

I don't get how Kebi can stand him.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
flow_3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by flow_3 »

No i don't think Benjamin ditch the coven...
Lightwish
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Lightwish »

First off I would like to say that I dont like them. This is because they tend to side with the Volturi either out of fear or in principle.

That tells me that they are either:

1. Chickens/wimps that would rather follow

2. Or support the way that the Volturi lead the vampire world

both options I personally dislike. Anyone care to add another option that I have not seen?
I am a faithfull Twi-Guy!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Lightwish wrote:First off I would like to say that I dont like them. This is because they tend to side with the Volturi either out of fear or in principle.

That tells me that they are either:

1. Chickens/wimps that would rather follow

2. Or support the way that the Volturi lead the vampire world

both options I personally dislike. Anyone care to add another option that I have not seen?
I think Amun and Kebi were okay. I think they served their purpose (witness the growth of Renesmee) then they left. I was suspecting that Amun would ditch Carlisle and friends and join the Volturi though. Anyone else think that?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

If it had come to a fight, he would have if it was the only way to survive. But since Aro was so insistent on making it seem like he wasn't planning on destroying every untalented vampire present, Amun got to leave without killing any of his friends.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Amun was definitely a coward. If it had come to a fight, he would have found some way to leave with Kebi without being hurt or being called a wimp. I was afraid he had some background connection with Aro and he was going to ditch the Cullens.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl