Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Joham

Post by Nena »

This is the place to discuss Joham.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.
glstewart
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Joham

Post by glstewart »

Who's Joham?
I Want to Believe
Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Destani »

Joham is Nahuel's father. He's never actually introduced, just talked about. He has been experimenting with creating hybrids like Nahuel and Renesmee.
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

OH!! I had forgotten who he was.
Yeah, I have mixed feelings toward him. Mostly, I think he's really cruel because he's just sleeping with human woman to sort of create a super race of halfbreeds. Still, if it weren't for him, the Volturi would have basically wages WWIII on the Cullens and that's not cool.

I had one more point, but I just forgot it. :(
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
glstewart

Post by glstewart »

O.k., I'm with you now. I agree that Joham is just cruel. Not so much that he's creating all these hybrids, but how he uses/impregnates the women just to carry his children, then allows them to die an incredibly painful death. Like they're lab rats. Then teaches his children that their mothers weren't any more important than animals. So yeah...he does think of them as lab rats.

That's not right.
I Want to Believe
samajama

Post by samajama »

I know, it's terrible. The only reason I don't completely hate Joham is that without him, there would be no other hybrids besides Renesmee, and the Volturi would have attacked (and probably killed) a lot of the Cullens. I had one other point defending him (probably a stupid witty remark) but I can't remember.... It'll come to me....
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
glstewart

Post by glstewart »

We'll be here...
I Want to Believe
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

I HATE Joham!

The moment he was introduced and Nahuel said he made more hybrids I started seething with rage. (I found that expression in a book and now I love it! :D ) When Edward got Bella pregnant, he didn't know how much pain he'd cause her, so he wasn't really to blame, and when a vampire hunts they kill the human pretty quickly and they don't feel that much pain . . . (The only vampire I can think of who knowingly causes humans pain is Carlisle when he changed the Cullens, but he doesn't count ;).)

But Joham goes around sleeping with all these poor women and causing them unbearable agony and death, and doesn't even stay with them! He just leaves them to die, and picks up the baby on Wednesday.

Caius should vent some of his impulsive rage on Joham. (grrrr :evil: )
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
Leoni
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Leoni »

I agree, Joham is a bad guy. Definately. The way Huilen describes her sister Pire's reaction to Joham, it sounds like she was completely besotted with him, calling him 'her dark angel'. All she wanted was to be with him and her baby. Can you imagine her loneliness and pain when she goes to him in the forest and he isn't there.

Not only does Joham cause incredible physical pain and eventually an excruciating death to these women but he also reeks havoc on their emotions. BAD GUY! :evil:
Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken

E<3B

navarre

Post by navarre »

Granted if it wasn't for Joham and is sick experiments, we would not have Nahuel and possibly the Cullens would be in piles in flames at the end of the book.

But on that note, it is time that Joham tastes the rotted fruit of his labors so to speak and suffer for what he has done. It is time for little willie to be cut off - permanently!! :evil:
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict