Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Joham

Post by Jane V »

yeah Joham has some problems. definately NOT a good guy! i mean, he just sleeps around, and then lets these innocent women die a painful death without even stopping to feel remorse for it?? then he's like "yeah, i killed your mom, and told your sisters that their mothers were desposable too, but come on! join my awesome super race, dear son!" to Nahuel. i can understand why Nahuel doesn't like his father too much. not only is Joham completely deranged but he's kindof sick, too.

i hope the Volturi do end up having a little "chat" with him :twisted:

but then again, like a bunch of you said, without him, the Volturi and Cullens would've been in all-out battle. not good.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
BrandOfHeroine

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

Yeah, I don't like Joham at all. But I just have this little question:
So, I kinda just realized he was still alive (He, he, sorry), so he lives where Nahuel does? I don't think so, right? Where does he live, then?
jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jonsgirljen »

I know that Joham is an essential part of the story with Nahuel and all, but I have to say that I really don't like him. He just seems kinda sadistic to put these women through so much just to try out his "experiments." I really hope that the Volturi have a little chat with him, and let's say, straighten him out...
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

What do you think the Volturi would do... Aro said that he wants to meet him, but do you think they'd kill him?
i think Caius would want to. If they decide to i think it would be for something stupid, from there prospective something like "Your being punished for being cruel, treating female humans like nothing, just to make your own creations". Which if someone like the Cullens was standing there watching this been said, it would be funny, also one of the most stupid reasons to die for, cause The Volturi kills humans every week/month.
But if that did happen... i think it would be Caius that would say something stupid as that!
Jane V

Post by Jane V »

DumBumm wrote:What do you think the Volturi would do... Aro said that he wants to meet him, but do you think they'd kill him?
i think Caius would want to. If they decide to i think it would be for something stupid, from there prospective something like "Your being punished for being cruel, treating female humans like nothing, just to make your own creations". Which if someone like the Cullens was standing there watching this been said, it would be funny, also one of the most stupid reasons to die for, cause The Volturi kills humans every week/month.
But if that did happen... i think it would be Caius that would say something stupid as that!
well, i think they'd REALLY be going to kill him because he basically wrecked their excuse the execute the Cullens. but Caius WOULD use some excuse like that. that is so Caius-ish. total hypocrite. Aro too :lol:
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

Jane V wrote:
DumBumm wrote:What do you think the Volturi would do... Aro said that he wants to meet him, but do you think they'd kill him?
well, i think they'd REALLY be going to kill him because he basically wrecked their excuse the execute the Cullens. but Caius WOULD use some excuse like that. that is so Caius-ish. total hypocrite. Aro too :lol:
:lol: Totally Agree! But we still love them! :D
Team Edward Girl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Team Edward Girl »

I hate Joham, using those women as basically lab rats! I find it interesting that all the other mothers died besides Bella, and if you think about it, it's mainly because Joham didn't care at all about the mothers :evil: . But Edward on the other hand loved Bella. In summary it's Joham's lack of caring for the women that really killed them, and Edward's love that saved Bella. As much as I hate the Volturi, I really hope they kill him. And if not, I really hope grown-up Renesmee does something to him instead. That would be cool. Ha ha! I think the only thng we can thank Joham for is fathering Nahuel, and inadvertantly saving Renesmee. In conclusion, I hate Joham. Hope he dies. :lol: :twisted: :lol:
"I see you lying next to me with words I thought I'd never speak; awake and unafraid asleep or dead" -Famous Last Words" My Chemical Romance
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

Joham is terrible. He is just a rapist actually. Nothing more. He used woman, spreads his sead and let them be killed.
I do think the Volturi will have killed him. Not only for what he did, and bringing those children to life. But basicly is would also be their revenge in him providing the reason they'd have to let Renesmee and the Cullens free. And wrecking the Volturi's power to let anybody with a special gift run over to the Volturi to escape death.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
buffygrl3
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by buffygrl3 »

I think that if the Volturi decide to kill Joham it would be because he gave them a reason to not kill Renesmee and attain the gifted Cullens, but the excuse they used would probably be more about how he's risking exposure. Usually in human/vampire sexual relationships the human partner dies. By leaving them alive, and human, he's allowing them to see that he's something supernatural. If Pire had been say, a U.S. female, then she most likely would have gone to a hospital to see what was up with the whole way-too-pregnant-way-too-early thing and the vampire's cover could have been totally blown. So if the Volturi used that excuse then there couldn't be any vamp alive that could disagree. Of course, its possible that they would kill Nahuel's sisters too, just because they exist or because they may fight to protect their father.

Team Mike:Cause no one says "Go Mike!!"
Mike: Bringing sexy back since... wait, did I just say bringing SEXY back? I meant annoying teen boy-ism.
Team Edward Girl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Team Edward Girl »

buffygrl3 wrote:I think that if the Volturi decide to kill Joham it would be because he gave them a reason to not kill Renesmee and attain the gifted Cullens, but the excuse they used would probably be more about how he's risking exposure. Usually in human/vampire sexual relationships the human partner dies. By leaving them alive, and human, he's allowing them to see that he's something supernatural. If Pire had been say, a U.S. female, then she most likely would have gone to a hospital to see what was up with the whole way-too-pregnant-way-too-early thing and the vampire's cover could have been totally blown. So if the Volturi used that excuse then there couldn't be any vamp alive that could disagree. Of course, its possible that they would kill Nahuel's sisters too, just because they exist or because they may fight to protect their father.
Totally agree with you there. But Joham has probably thought of this and with his sick, twisted mind, he's thought of a way to keep things on the DL when it comes to the women he impregnates. So he could defend himself there. The Volturi would probably find something to pin on him still, but like I said before, him getting killed by the Volturi or a grown up Renesmee doing something to him, makes me a happy camper. SOMEBODY KILL JOHAM! :lol:
"I see you lying next to me with words I thought I'd never speak; awake and unafraid asleep or dead" -Famous Last Words" My Chemical Romance