Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
buffygrl3
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Joham

Post by buffygrl3 »

I wish I knew what he looked like... not that he'd be less evil and disgusting if he were good looking but... I'd liek it if he was. Sometimes its fun to crush on the bad guy ;)

Team Mike:Cause no one says "Go Mike!!"
Mike: Bringing sexy back since... wait, did I just say bringing SEXY back? I meant annoying teen boy-ism.
Team Edward Girl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Team Edward Girl »

buffygrl3 wrote:I wish I knew what he looked like... not that he'd be less evil and disgusting if he were good looking but... I'd like it if he was. Sometimes its fun to crush on the bad guy ;)
Totally know what you're talking about. In the book I never thought James was hot but Cam playing James was SO hot!!! Though I think Joham is very sick minded, even if he is really good looking. Joham was probably good looking to the women he impregnanted. SM said that vampires like James, (ones that are average looking, which means they were ugly as humans [this applies to the book only]). are rare because even vampires are attracted to beautiful humans (Edward's right, Bella doesn't see herself clearly). So basically, Joham's probably anything between really good looking to hot by most standards. I still think he's disgusting and sick-minded though.
"I see you lying next to me with words I thought I'd never speak; awake and unafraid asleep or dead" -Famous Last Words" My Chemical Romance
buffygrl3

Post by buffygrl3 »

I totally agree, no matter how hot he is he's still sick but I'd kind of like to know how tempted I'D be... ya know? Pire probably wasn't stupid and I'm sure the other girls weren't either but I'd really like to know how well I'd be able to withstand the temptation.

Mike: Bringing sexy back since... wait, did I just say bringing SEXY back? I meant annoying teen boy-ism.
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

Judging from where Pire was from I'm not so sure that the Volturi would be able to use the "you could blow our cover" excuse because he impregnated a woman from a society where vampires weren't classed as untrue myths, they were classed as a real possibility, real enough that they would kill a woman who had any hint that she might be pregnant with the monster. In a way Joham's cover is already blown, and assuming he only chose women from those primitive-ish types of tribes/villages, he wouldn't need to worry about keeping hidden as much.

Then again, I'm sure the Volturi would use that excuse anyway.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Talk about a 'god complex' that dude has one. Creating a new race, getting him some while creating that new race. Time to cut him off. :lol: ;)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I find Joham to be a sickly-minded person creating a new race like....hybrids. Ugh...so wrong how people experiment like that...Stupid incubus... :lol:
flow_3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by flow_3 »

I think at the end the Volturi went to South America and killed him... :lol:
buffygrl3

Post by buffygrl3 »

Well... in all actuality the volturi either killed him or had him join the guard to help them create a new race. It sounds like these halfbreed children would have an easier time fitting into the human world which would make it easier to get food. And we know the volturi, they don't always abide by their own rules. I don't think using halfbreeds to their advantage is that far beyond them

akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

navarre wrote:Talk about a 'god complex' that dude has one. Creating a new race, getting him some while creating that new race. Time to cut him off. :lol: ;)
Dude, I know! This was the first phrase that came to my mind when I saw this thread... um, god complex! He thinks he is good enough to create a race? Settle down, dude.

Image Image Image
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

joham sound like someone i wouldnt want to meet in the dark! i hope the volturi do stop him but leave nahuel's (is that how you spell it?) sister's alone. if the saga were continued, i'd like to meet them. even though we dont know him, joham really scares me and gives me the creeps!
Betting on Alice.