Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Edward Cullen

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

This is the place to discuss all the things you've wondered about Edward as an individual. Keep posts about Edward and Bella's relationship to the general discussion forum.

Edward and Bella's relationship discussion found here.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Nikkinik
Settled in Forks

Re: Edward Cullen

Post by Nikkinik »

I really like the idea of Edward as a father, but I'm sad I didn't get to see too much of that in Breaking Dawn. I wonder if it would be different if the book were from Renesme's point of view, but I can see him treating her like Bella (when she was human) because she's so fragile and such. And I like the over-protective Edward. I wonder if he would be like that for his daughter?
It's a webshow! About Twilight! Check r4t5.com for show times! www.ustream.tv/channel/nikkinik%21
Swan
Settled in Forks

I created Edward!!!!

Post by Swan »

Well, his smell anyway.

I went to our local Renaissance Festival and purchased essential oils in "lilac", "honey", and "sun oil." Mixed a few drops of each in a bowl. M-M-M-M-M-M-. Edward!
At midday we stumble as if it were twilight; among the strong, we are like the dead. Isaiah 59:10

Then Jonathan said to David: "Tomorrow is the New Moon festival." 1 Samuel 20:18

Its kingdom fell into sudden eclipse. Rev. 16:10
xx-topaz
Wandering Through Town

Post by xx-topaz »

Spoiler...I guess..

uhm, anyways. Why did Edward call Jacob his son? Is it because Jacob and Renesmee are assumed to get married?

I personally thought it was a little weird. :S
About time somebdy scored around here - Emmett Cullen<3
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

um, xx-topaz, you can't read your color against the background. oh and we can post about BD anywhere, so no need to worry about spoilers! :D

edward pretty much redeemed himself in my eyes in this book. there was only one point in which i was annoyed with him, but overall, he was a good guy. i really really liked him. not enough to fall in love with him, but i don't hate him anymore.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
AgentCross
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AgentCross »

xx-topaz wrote:Spoiler...I guess..

uhm, anyways. Why did Edward call Jacob his son? Is it because Jacob and Renesmee are assumed to get married?

I personally thought it was a little weird. :S

Think about it... Edward is over 110 years old at that point. In Twilight he revered to his fellow classmates as children. Since Book Three Edward has admitted that he saw Jacob as a Brother... and yes I think he had come to accept the fact that someday.. Jacob was gonna be with Renesmee in a relationship. I don't think it's odd to see that in someways Jacob could seem like a son to Edward.
"A Proud Twilight Guy"
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

ok you could read her post? how? it's not showing up to me HELP!
i hate technology.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
AgentCross
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AgentCross »

holdingoutforjacob wrote:ok you could read her post? how? it's not showing up to me HELP!
i hate technology.

Highlight it.
"A Proud Twilight Guy"
Paprika
Wandering Through Town

Post by Paprika »

I think that Edward is going to make an awesome father, whether or not we get to see any of it. The way Steph described the look on his face when he heard her for the first time, was amazing. And while initally I was uber creeped out by him calling Jake 'son' I got used to it. It's going to be true someday so why not get used to it now? Although I can't imagine what he must be thinking, that this guy who tried to steal Bella from him is one day going to take his daughter from him *metaphoricaly*.

I can't wait for midnight sun so we can see Edward's psyche now.
Come on and pick me up, somebody clear the wreckage from the blast....-Jack's Mannequin, The Resolution

So I know I'm not alone in a world full of Vampires-Jack's Mannequin, Cell Phone
leahlovetwilight
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by leahlovetwilight »

EDWARD CULLEN
every girls dream guy
the one that will never exist
and even if he did, he's taken.
blahhh
so he's perfect, and now every girl
who has ever been team edward
has unrealistic expectations of guys.
he is nice, non pushy, and wants to marry you.
COME ON BELLA!!!
"when i got home,all my things were in the garage."-edward cullen
he's probably thinking,love sick morons