Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
annabelle
Learning to Love Green

Re: Jasper Hale

Post by annabelle »

The best scene in New Moon will probably be when Jasper attacks Bella, not going to lie.
Rosalie’s been through a lot: losing her heartbeat, losing her faith in mankind, losing herself... but then she met Emmett and fell for him—the boy who gave her back her life.
fanfic: Blame The Beauty
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ok so I must admit that my newfound obsession/lustation (my made up word haha) with Jasper only started after I saw the movie. In the books I just thought of him and Alice as a cute couple and I started to really like him in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn but that's it. But in the movie? Oh. My. Jasper. He is so damn sexy! I couldn't get over it! Even with his pained expressions I just wanted to eat him up :D
So I know pretty much everyone loved the bat flipping thing he did at the baseball game, but I wonder if that was real or they somehow did special effects with it like they did for Edward and the apple in the cafeteria? It was so perfect that I think it may have been rigged, but if that was really Jackson doing it then I love him all the more! :P
Image Image
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

annabelle wrote:The best scene in New Moon will probably be when Jasper attacks Bella, not going to lie.
that was a good one. can't wait to see it. and also when they come back at the end. in the airport and him and Alice embrace. gosh, EVEN more romantic than a kiss. he just gazed into her eyes. ahhh...OMJC
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

wow.. jasper community is getting more and more fans.. :)

and i agree to everybody that even on the scene where he really looks on pain or awkward.. he's so hawt!!

baseball scene : BEST!

i would like to see how he will attack bella.. and the scene where he and alice reunites after italy.. :)
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

sachael, my comp screen has lipgloss marks now thanks to your Jackson sig! (hehe not really, but he looks so good I want to kiss him all over) :lol:
Does anyone know if Jackson's natural hair is really dark like that or a lighter color?
Image Image
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

his hair is naturally dark... :)
ImageImage
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Is it THAT dark or does he dye it black? (Sorry, don't know why I'm so obsessed... lol. And I can't stop staring at his pic! hehe)
Image Image
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Edward_Addict wrote:Is it THAT dark or does he dye it black? (Sorry, don't know why I'm so obsessed... lol. And I can't stop staring at his pic! hehe)
I think it's naturally brown... not that black... but not positive. I am starting to obsess over him too, he is soo wow. His forehead looks very veiny in those pictures though :lol: anyone else notice that?
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

i think it's naturally brown.. well dark brown.. and yeah i can see his veins on his forehead and still.. he looks hot!!
ImageImage
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

:lol: Yes I noticed that too! But his melt-worthy smile made me overlook that little detail ;)
Image Image