Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by RussetRose♥ »

JACOB! :D

He's....funny, better than Edward, sweet, kind, better than Edward, cool, clever, oh and did I mention...better than Edward!

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
Karleigh
Settled in Forks

Post by Karleigh »

I would have to say Edward, but I think that's just because he is (to me) the perfect man. I fell in love with him before I really got to know any of the other characters in the other books, so I was already a bit biased.

Other than Edward, I would have to say that Emmett is one of my favorite characters, I love his big brother personality. He is always happy. He just seems like a big teddy bear (of course he could kill you with the slightest twitch of his finger, so a very dangerous teddy bear).
DesiringJB
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by DesiringJB »

Jacob Black..I could go on and on about why, but I don't feel like typing all that out right now haha
BlackRainWillFall
Settled in Forks
Location: California, wishing it were the La Push Reservation

Post by BlackRainWillFall »

All of this Edward fandom is giving me a headache. Not that I have anything against the guy, really; his nature is just too possessive and self-loathing for me to truly like. I only have two favorite characters:

First and foremost is Jacob Black. He is beautiful all on his own, in a sense that he does not have to be perfect and undead to be beautiful. Jacob, for me, is one of the most relatable and down-to-Earth characters in the Twilight saga, next to Leah Clearwater (and wolves rule all). He is flawed and still manages to burn as brightly as the sun. He was there for Bella when there was no light in her life, and he loved her despite everything (including her own obssessive feelings for Edward) that conflicted that love for her. He offered her everything he had: his heart, his loyalty, his entire being. And when Bella threw it back in his face so she could return to Edward, the man who had torn her existence apart, he still offered her his friendship. But alas, it seems that when it came to the prospect of whom would fall into place with Juliet, Paris never stood a chance against Romeo. A true disappointment, indeed.

Still a hardcore JacobxBella fan, BTW.

Next would be Jasper. He is an island unto himself. He is the epitome of self-conflict... and of the horrors that no one should witness in any life. Scarred and seemingly forever-tormented by his past deeds, one cannot help but love the dark being that is Jasper Hale.
Blueeyedbri
Settled in Forks

Post by Blueeyedbri »

ALICE!!

Alice is so spunky and happy. She loves to have fun and yet she can wrap almost anyone around her finger, except Edward. She is kind of manipulative but it's in a sense of like a child using the "if you love me, you'll do..." kind of way and I love that about her. I also love how she is so graceful and just completely in love with her life and family and Jasper.
CatharineHale
Settled in Forks

Post by CatharineHale »

JASPER!

I love his story! Especially how he met Alice, it's so sweet!

After Jasper it's probably umm... either Emmett or Rosalie. Don't get me wrong I do love Edward, I just find Jasper's story more interesting. :D
You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair.
hehe Rosalie FTW!
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

BlackRainWillFall wrote:All of this Edward fandom is giving me a headache. Not that I have anything against the guy, really; his nature is just too possessive and self-loathing for me to truly like. I only have two favorite characters:

First and foremost is Jacob Black. He is beautiful all on his own, in a sense that he does not have to be perfect and undead to be beautiful. Jacob, for me, is one of the most relatable and down-to-Earth characters in the Twilight saga, next to Leah Clearwater (and wolves rule all). He is flawed and still manages to burn as brightly as the sun. He was there for Bella when there was no light in her life, and he loved her despite everything (including her own obssessive feelings for Edward) that conflicted that love for her. He offered her everything he had: his heart, his loyalty, his entire being. And when Bella threw it back in his face so she could return to Edward, the man who had torn her existence apart, he still offered her his friendship. But alas, it seems that when it came to the prospect of whom would fall into place with Juliet, Paris never stood a chance against Romeo. A true disappointment, indeed.

Next would be Jasper. He is an island unto himself. He is the epitome of self-conflict... and of the horrors that no one should witness in any life. Scarred and seemingly forever-tormented by his past deeds, one cannot help but love the dark being that is Jasper Hale.
It's getting on my nerves too . . . but hey another Jazz fan!
I adore him. I've never been able to sum it up just right, but you pretty much did just now . . .
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
DesiringJB
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by DesiringJB »

BlackRainWillFall wrote:All of this Edward fandom is giving me a headache. Not that I have anything against the guy, really; his nature is just too possessive and self-loathing for me to truly like. I only have two favorite characters:

Wow, your paragraph on Jacob..Beautifully said! When you put it like that, as I have for others, how can he be hated so much? What's his crime? Come to Jacob's board, BlackRainWillFall.

Oh and BTW, I also adore Jasper ;)
BlackRainWillFall
Settled in Forks
Location: California, wishing it were the La Push Reservation

Post by BlackRainWillFall »

Thank you deeply for your agreeable comments dazzlingdynamite and DesiringJB. :) There are Jacob Black forums? Guess I need to look around, LOL.
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

BlackRainWillFall wrote:Thank you deeply for your agreeable comments dazzlingdynamite and DesiringJB. :) There are Jacob Black forums? Guess I need to look around, LOL.
There are plenty. I'll add links in a sec. . . .

Jacob Black thread- Click Here
Jacob & Nessie thread- Click Here
Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black thread- Click Here
Jacob Black Past, Present and Future thread- Click here

I think there's probably more, but these are the basics. Hope this helps.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage