Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Pretty Alice
Settled in Forks

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by Pretty Alice »

My favorite character is Alice . She's just so fun and bubbly. Plus, she's really nice to people. She doesn't take any crap from anybody.

My second favorite character is Edward. Yes, he's sweet, selfless, protective, loving, and adorable. The problem is that as a character, he's too perfect. In any novel, a good character has to have at least some flaws. Edward seems to exist only for Bella, and everything he does in the book is for her best interests. Even when he's wrong (as in New Moon), his actions are always just for Bella. Sometimes it almost seems as if he's her servant or her slave or something. I understand that he loves her, but for him to just act as if he were her bodyguard/servant makes the story a little unbelievable.
Mara Jade Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Mara Jade Cullen »

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:
Mara Jade Cullen wrote:Well, Edward is my favorite. I love how Stephanie Meyer took the best characteristics of the best literary romantic heros and wove them together to make Edward. As the best of the best, he outshines even someone like Mr. Darcy, Mr. NIghtly, or Mr. Edward Ferras.

Alice is my second favorite. She's just so fun and she, like Edward, loves Bella unconditionally.

Bella would be third.
OMG. WE MATCH. :lol: :D
Does that surprise you? We're both Team Edward, afterall. ;)
Team Edward
Twisted4Edward
Settled in Forks

Post by Twisted4Edward »

Edward without a doubt Edward, my cousin and I could go and on about him.
Twisted4Edward
Settled in Forks

Post by Twisted4Edward »

Edward without a doubt Edward, my cousin and I could go and on about him.
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

i like rosalie (especially in breaking dawn after the baby is born) and Alice .... alice has cool powers and loves to shop sooo she could go and buy me all kinds of stuff..
while i go on a date with rosalie!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

I love them all for their own reasons. But, the three sitting atop the list are Edward, Alice & Jasper.
Edward is ... Edward. He is old world charm and grace in an overpoweringly graceless and charmless time. He is what a soul mate is supposed to be: he loves unconditionally and he thinks only of her. He has his flaws. He wouldn't be as compelling without them. He's an insufferable know-it-all and always thinks he knows the best plan. But, in the end, as even Jacob points out, you can't fight that level of devotion. :)
Jasper is just cool. Jasper chances his entire fate on hope, and that takes courage. He is a gentleman, born and bred. I love how he uses his gift. As a person who tends to be ruled by heart rather than head, it's kind of cool to see how that can be a good thing. And, he, too, will do eveything necessary to protect the woman he loves.
Alice is the pain-in-the-butt little sister I always wanted to love. She is persistant and sunny and hilarious and always sees the best in everyone. But, underneath it, piss her off and watch out. She is all about her family, doing whatever it takes to protect them. And, I so love the relationship between her and Edward, too. I have friends, a brother and a sister, that as soon as I started reading the novels, just are absolutely Eward and Alice in that way.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
michelle72
Settled in Forks

Post by michelle72 »

Edward is my favorite and then probably Jacob :D
Michelle
ImageImageImage
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I have a lot...
My favourite would be Jasper, and then all the rest:
Seth, Jacob, Alice and Emmett in particular
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
leahroselover
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by leahroselover »

My favorites would have to be Rose, Leah, Victoria, Aro <3, and Emmett
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
Sig by Electrimafried @ASN
Why Edward Hates Blonde's Pg-13 : A Dark/Romance/Comedy Fic
spidersilk
Settled in Forks

Post by spidersilk »

My favorite character is Bella, mostly because I really identify with her. Jacob and Edward are tied for second, and Alice and Jasper come in at a close third.