Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar
Settled in Forks

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by AllIsFairInLoveAndWar »

I LOVE aAlice because she's just so fun and bubbly all the time! i wouldn't mind spending a day with her!
Kirby Phelps PK
Settled in Forks

Post by Kirby Phelps PK »

Jacob. Definitely Jacob.
He's strong, funny, couragous, and just plain awesome. Plus, he actually has a personality. He has lots of personalities really, out of all the characters in Twilight, I believe Jacob changed and grew up the most from start to finish. At first he was just a happy and carefree kid. Then he became more responsible, brave, and gradually bitter but still kind of happy. But then, all that happiness is torn to shreds when he loses Bella. Jacob's a good and caring person. When Edward left Bella broken, Jacob fixed her up, made her happy, gave her something to be happy about. Even when he becomes a werewolf, he manages to stay close with Bella, and they're happy. But then Edward returns, and Bella runs right back to him leaving Jacob in the dust. And Edward being a vampire restricts Jacob from seeing her. But even so, Jacob doesn't give up, he refuses to lose Bella, he refuses to lose someone he cares so much about. Even when he finds out that Bella wants to be a vampire, he still doesn't give up, he fights harder, he tells her his feelings for her. He loves her. So he fights and fights, he gives it everything he's got, he tries everything he can, and he STILL loses her. Even when she loves him back, he STILL loses her. He gave it everything he had, there's nothing else left. Now Jacob is completely heartbroken, he's depressed, enraged, bitter, in pain, and all his happiness is gone. Poor Jacob. The only thing that could save him from his pain is imprinting. It's like his pain was so bad, Meyer had to force happiness on him. Jacob deserves better than that. He's an awesome character with a broken heart. That's why I like him and Twilight Saga would suck without him around.
Image Image
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

I cannot chose just one so I will say:
My favorite charactors would be Demetri and Jane. I am Team Volturi so I have to go with them. I love the fact that no one can mess with them. They are the elite: the best of the best. :twisted:
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
ArtyLinz
Settled in Forks

Post by ArtyLinz »

My favourite is definitely Alice, she's fun, interesting and easy to relate to. I loved her in the books but love her even more in the films because Ashley Greene has done such a perfect job of bringing her to life.
"It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share".

~ Alice Cullen, Twilight Ch. 16
Fighting fate
Wandering Through Town

Post by Fighting fate »

There is no way i can say that i have a favorite character, because i simply love them all. thats the great thing about stephanie meyer, all of her characters are so unique and lovable in their own specific way. she makes each and everyone of them come alive, thats why when i read about them i feel like i truely know all of them, but thats just me. and in reading all the posts im surprised to see that not many people find bella to be their favorite. like i said i dont have one specific favorite, but i truely love bella, like a best fiend, or even a sister. Seeing things through her eyes makes me feel very close to her. when something bad happens to bella i get really anxious(new moon practically killed me), and when something amazing happens, im through the roof excited. i just found it wierd that not many people seemed to love her like i do, but i could be wrong. and how could you not read the twilight series without dying to be bella. she gets to have edward... oh edward how i love you. anywayyysss..... like i said i love them all. they all bring a magical quality to the books, they are just very real people!!!!!
I dont want you, i need you. I dont care for you, i love you. Ill be there for you, because of you. I wont kill for you, Ill live for you. Ill do anything for you~~NBB
TeamLeah
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamLeah »

My favorite character is unquestionably Leah. She's a strong, realistic character and I don't understand why more people aren't sympathetic towards her. I mean, she really loved Sam, and it hurt a lot when he suddenly left her for Emily. I like her because of her strength of will (continuing to live to the fullest even when Sam left her), her relatability (I see a lot of characteristics in her that I can relate to) and because I always like to root for the underdog (no pun intended).

A Very Potter Musical. WATCH IT. NOW. vhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmwM_AKeMCk&fea ... playnext=1
mary
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: hanging out w/ Bella, Rennesme, and the other Cullens

Post by mary »

It's so hard to choose.

Alice---she's so fun..and reminds me a lot of my friends

Emmet---he's just so cool, and a typical jock boy lol

Edward---1 word: Perfect.

Jacob---like a little brother

"Look after my heart, I've left it with you."
zastrow
Settled in Forks

Post by zastrow »

I must say that if I have to pick a favorite, it would be Alice.

She seems to be the key figure in so many ways. She seems to be a true friend to Bella and counteracts the hostility that Rosalie feels towards her.

She is level headed enough in BD to leave Bella a way to save her daughter and keep it from everyone else.

Beyond that she is fun as well. She seems to be some who could be your friend and if she was she'd do anything for you.
ash_luvs_carlisle
Settled in Forks

Post by ash_luvs_carlisle »

CARLISLE <3
he is gorgeous (oh yeah, handsomer than any movie star doesnt say that about edward :) ) sexy, loving, caring, kind lovely, selfless, compassionate and so many other things!
i also like jasper, he is fit too, dont like his hair in eclipse though
"find the will" - Carlisle Cullen
Jace
Settled in Forks

Post by Jace »

Alice hands down. Just like her character