Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
alicerosecullen285
Settled in Forks

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by alicerosecullen285 »

I used to say that Alice is the best. But then I read BD and I get to know Nessie. Since then she comes first in my heart... She is so cute, smart and charming!!! Who can deny that??? ;)
Twilight
The safest hour of the day...
Nora
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nora »

It's really hard to choose a favorite, they're all so different . But I gotta say Emmet . Emmet is so funny and protectice and brave . I would love to have a brother like him . :D I like how he always tries to find a way out, especially in Breaking Dawn .

But there are so many other fantastic characters . I love the Wolfpack, for some reason I especially like Quil . I guess he reminds me a little of Emmet .
And ofcourse, Edward . Who doesn't like Edward ? :D
Emmettroselover

Post by Emmettroselover »

I agree. This is so hard to do! I have it narrowed down to Emmett and Edward and I think I will choose Emmett because I loved him throughout all of it. If anything was revealed, it just made me love Emmett more like in Eclipse when Rosalie told her backstory. Edward drove me crazy at times. I love him so much. Do not get me wrong, I am completely Team Edward, but there were times when he broke my heart or disappointed me like in New Moon. Emmett always makes me smile so it was close but I must say Emmett. Oh and when he was called monkey man in the film, I loved him even more!
jennaentrust
Settled in Forks

Post by jennaentrust »

My favorite character is definitely Bella. I think her attitude and demeaner her pain is something a lot of people can relate to.
Visit Entrust Cash Advance for creative small business financing methods.
Emmettroselover

Post by Emmettroselover »

Charlie in the films is certainly a scene stealer, but that is because they changed a lot of things about him to make him more likable.....like the way he reacted in Eclipse after Jacob forced himself on Bella. Film Charlie was great, book Charlie was odd to me. I do not know many fathers, no matter how much they like the kid, would be okay with having their daughter come home with a broken hand after she had to punch a guy for forcefully kissing her. I love Billy Burke though and I love that he wanted to change Charlie's reaction because he did not think it would work in the film. Charlie Swan from the books, however, confused me at times.
FB92
Settled in Forks

Post by FB92 »

Mine is Bella. She is such a really awesome character.
Twihard_61
Wandering Through Town

Post by Twihard_61 »

My most FAVOURITE character has to Edward (team Edward cause Jacob doesn't sparkle)
Sorry bout that :) x
Nyway my favourite character has to be edward cause he is kind and a vampire which I think is pretty cool :) xxx
The only downside to being a vampire is that everybody else grows up around you
So yeah, Edward xxx

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Team xxx Edward xxx cause jacob dosent sparkle :P
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Hrmmm...I kind of have a few ties. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jacob's sense of humor. I would love to just hang out with him.
I also adore Alice...she seems very vibrant and fun to me. She would be the ultimate "girls night out" companion for me. And I would have LOVED to have a slumber party with her. Bella totally didn't appreciate that enough.
I also really relate to Angela...shy, caring, loyal, and just kind of your normal teenage girl. She's not described as a great beauty, or extremely athletic, or abnormally intelligent. She's not a "stand out" with any particular talents...she's just a nice person. I really like that about her.
I also love Seth. I think he seems like such a sweetie. I love how excited he is about everything, and how he isn't prejudiced against the good vamps the way the other wolves are. He sees them as individual people, not as enemies. I love how open he is.
And Garrett cracks me up. I love his interactions with Kate. I think I would be completely intimidated by him if I were to meet him, but as a character in a book, he's fun to read.

And I agree what someone else said about movie Charlie being a scene stealer. I laugh so hard at him in the movies. He has some great lines!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
jackie_dark
Settled in Forks

Post by jackie_dark »

I love jacob black because he's. Hot of course but having a man like him would be to die for he's. So kind loving and has eyes for one girl and would even die for her like edward but jacob is more breathtaking his will to protect the one he loves even if bella doesn't love him and he knows that he's allways there when she need someone to care for her when she's sad and him hoping someday she would love him back I think as if I were him how sad it must feel but he overcomes that and he's my fav and so is edward and bella

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Eirenne
Settled in Forks

Post by Eirenne »

It's Edward for me.... :swoon: It's not only because he is very easy on the eyes but more importantly it's who he is on inside. His unconditional love for Bella is inspiring. As it has been mentioned before by another poster he is a gentleman. More than that it's Bella's happiness that matters most to him regardless of what that will mean to him. He would have stepped aside if she asked him too. He also has a great sense of family and responsibility. He is a vampire that has a moral center. Like Bella I believe he does have soul. How could he love her not?

The lion fell in love with the lamb....