Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Alice Cullen

Post by E&BForever »

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:
shanon wrote:A far as the debate goes- huh? I dunno. I think excelltent points were made on both sides though! :D
Cookies wrote:Darn, Don't you just love that cheeky little pixie?
:lol: Gotta love Alice! She's great!
WELL DUH! Who doesnt love ALice?
ITA! How could you NOT love her!?
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
Zoltan
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Zoltan »

I have a rather dark question about Alice. When in the plane Bella tells Alice to bite her right then. Alice responds that she may not be strong enough to stop after biting Bella. So who thinks she would be strong enough to stop, after all Bella and Alice are basically best friends and Alice supports and understand how much Edward truly loves her. In top of that Alice does love Bella in a sense as seen in the book.
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

Zoltan wrote:I have a rather dark question about Alice. When in the plane Bella tells Alice to bite her right then. Alice responds that she may not be strong enough to stop after biting Bella. So who thinks she would be strong enough to stop, after all Bella and Alice are basically best friends and Alice supports and understand how much Edward truly loves her. In top of that Alice does love Bella in a sense as seen in the book.
I think she could. She was just afraid she wouldn't be able too. Like Edward was afraid that he wouldn't be able to stop, but he did.
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

Zoltan wrote:I have a rather dark question about Alice. When in the plane Bella tells Alice to bite her right then. Alice responds that she may not be strong enough to stop after biting Bella. So who thinks she would be strong enough to stop, after all Bella and Alice are basically best friends and Alice supports and understand how much Edward truly loves her. In top of that Alice does love Bella in a sense as seen in the book.
I believe that Alice would be able to stop. Because like you said Zoltan, Alice knows how much Edward truly loves her. Towards the end of Twilight, Alice and Jasper tell Bella that they couldn't bear to look Edward in the eye for the next 100 years if something were to happen to her, because they were with him before Bella, and they know how much she changed him. I don't think that Alice would be able to hurt Edward in that way. So, I think, knowing what I do of Alice, that she wouldn't even attempt to change Bella, because she wouldn't trust herself to stop.
Is officially wearing foolinthemoon's "Hero Button"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4736612/1/Victorias_Hunt
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

Alice loves Bella, and she doesn't want to take the risk. After all, she isn't that strong as Edward when it comes to be around blood or anything. Like in the end of Twilight when Carlisles tells her to go away when Bella is bleeding so much in the ballet studio. She also leaves in New Moon when Bella bleeds at her birthday party.
She feels bad about herself, but she leaves.
And like we know from Edward it is very hard to stop when you taste human blood. It's like some rage going through your body.
And I think it's only smart of Alice to not take the risk of doing something this important when there is even the smalles chance it goes wrong.

Edward has a bigger love for Bella, a different kind of love. That they all hope is strong enough to stop him from hurting Bella. Like it stopped him when he cleared her blood after James' attack.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
Zoltan

Post by Zoltan »

But remember her blood is only extremely fragrant to Edward, for the rest it just smells a little better than normal.
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

Zoltan wrote:But remember her blood is only extremely fragrant to Edward, for the rest it just smells a little better than normal.
That is true, but even considering that, I don't think that Alice wouldn't risk Edward and Bella's love like that. She wouldn't be able to bear it if she accidentally killed Bella. It would, obviously, kill Bella, but what it would do to Edward isn't something that Alice would want to be responsible for. Take the middle of New Moon and multiply it tenfold.
Is officially wearing foolinthemoon's "Hero Button"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4736612/1/Victorias_Hunt
foolinthemoon

Post by foolinthemoon »

Ard Rhys69 wrote:That is true, but even considering that, I don't think that Alice wouldn't risk Edward and Bella's love like that. She wouldn't be able to bear it if she accidentally killed Bella. It would, obviously, kill Bella, but what it would do to Edward isn't something that Alice would want to be responsible for. Take the middle of New Moon and multiply it tenfold.
I agree 100%. Thats not really a risk she wants to take on. The guilt would be unbareable, and it would be something she has to live with for a VERY long time. I imagine, she'd never forget it, not even for a moment, if she killed her best friend and in turn, Edward too. Not even Jasper could make her feel better about herself.

Alice knows her limits, and what she is and isn't willing to try. Even if she does know her own future, I imagine that's one fate that could change in an instant if she was over taken by the need for Bella's blood.
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

foolinthemoon wrote:
Ard Rhys69 wrote:That is true, but even considering that, I don't think that Alice wouldn't risk Edward and Bella's love like that. She wouldn't be able to bear it if she accidentally killed Bella. It would, obviously, kill Bella, but what it would do to Edward isn't something that Alice would want to be responsible for. Take the middle of New Moon and multiply it tenfold.
I agree 100%. Thats not really a risk she wants to take on. The guilt would be unbareable, and it would be something she has to live with for a VERY long time. I imagine, she'd never forget it, not even for a moment, if she killed her best friend and in turn, Edward too. Not even Jasper could make her feel better about herself.

Alice knows her limits, and what she is and isn't willing to try. Even if she does know her own future, I imagine that's one fate that could change in an instant if she was over taken by the need for Bella's blood.
\That's true to the fullest extent. Edward wouldn't ever be able to speak to Alice again and she would live painfully forever knowing she killed her best friend.
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

^ not just the guilt for killing her best friend..
the guilt of being the cause of edward's suicide..
definitely edward would kill himself if bella will die.
losing 2 important person in her life would be so painful..
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!