Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
velvet_voice
Learning to Love Green

Re: Emmett Cullen

Post by velvet_voice »

I'd love to have Emmet not only as brother, but as friend too. Not that I don't want him as something else too.. but he is Rosalie's so.. :D
He is an amazing character. What I love most about him is that he is always honest and direct. He tells what's on his mind and you can be sure he'd always tell you the truth. And from that we see what a great brother he is to Edward. Not only he tells what he is thinking but his thoughts are always positive and never judging.
Last edited by velvet_voice on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Alice!" Jasper's voice whipped, and then he was right behind her, his hands curling over hers.
She turned her face away from me, into his chest.

E<3B
Dazzled.
Wandering Through Town

Post by Dazzled. »

Haha, I'd love to have Emmett as a brother too.
Although he seems like one of those brothers who teases his sister all the time, you know he'd protect you no matter what. I love his humorous attitude and how he can make you laugh no matter how you're feeling.
I think he'd make the perfect big brother!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..."
"Bout time someone scored around here." - Emmett Cullen
Bulldozer Trainee of EDC. Inc
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Emmett is the kind of older brother I want. The one I have seems to suck compared to the relatioship between Edward and Em.

He does tend to laugh at all the crazy human things Bella does, but it also allows him show how caring he is. He takes care of his family no matter what. I think he would be Renesmee's favourite unlce because of his loving nature. He just seems to lovable.

He did understand where Edward was coming from when Edward spoke of the pull of Bella's blood having been in that postion himself.
Rosalie HaleROX
Settled in Forks

Post by Rosalie HaleROX »

Emmet Culen is the best person that could have been him in the movie i mean how awsome could he be but edward is the worst i mean talk about a good eyebrow weedwacking

SHEESH
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i would love to see the protective side of Emmet more often. i love the idea that he is the big cuudly brother who teases the hell out of you, but he also has that "dont mess with my family or i will eat you vibe" i love the idea of a protective older brother. i've always wanted one, but i have a younger brother who i have to protect.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
mish241091
Settled in Forks

Post by mish241091 »

Emmet would be an amazing big brother. I'm the oldest in my family and I've always wanted a big brother... Emmt would be exactly like the kind of brother I'd like.

He's so funny and caring, but like protective too.
I can feel what you’re feeling now — and you are worth it. - Jasper Hale

Who’s afraid of the big, bad wolf? - Jacob Black
Bella+Edward4ever
Settled in Forks

Post by Bella+Edward4ever »

I would love to have Emmett as an bigolder brother or friend or ANYTHING! He really lights up Twilight in all the dark spots with his jokes.I dont ever get sick of him.
ImageEmmett Cullen:STRONGER than you since 1915
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

I think that, were Emmett to be real and in his good fun-loving mood, anybody who met could not fall in love with him..if they weren't scared by his big, muscular frame..he would be able to lighten any mood and make everyone feel welcome..I love how he can switch from fun, joking Emmett into 'I'm ready to kick some obnoxious, evil vampire butt!' Emmett in a second..
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Jack
Learning to Love Green
Location: 3-1-14-1-4-1.... That's right... tis' Shneaky indeed...

Post by Jack »

I think it's great that everybody sees him as an older brother when in his human life he was actually the youngest in his family...
*Jack*
"Hear The Sound, The Angels Come Screaming Down..." - MCR
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC Inc.- Emmett's Demolition Company
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i think that is because he was always used to being protected as the youngest so he wanted to protect when he was reborn. also there was the fact that he bought his strength to his new life and so became the protector
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward