Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
blue-eyed-bella
Wandering Through Town

Re: Victoria

Post by blue-eyed-bella »

To WhenTheSunGoesDown: James' power is tracking and Victoria's is evading danger.

Victoria is one of my favorite characters in the Twilight Saga. James and the Volturi have never really scared me, but I had nightmares about Victoria. Despite that, I really like her. She's strong, smart, fiesty, and would do anything to avenge her love, which she never doubted.

What made her character even MORE interesting to me was the possibilty that James didn't love her back. (Edward said something about it when they were battling in Eclipse, I believe. I don't know if he was just using it to distract her or whether he had actually heard it from James' mind, but the latter could be true). How many people have the power to love unconditionally and get such revenge for the death of that person if they don't love you half as much as you love them? It takes real bravery for that.
When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.
sophieet
Wandering Through Town

Post by sophieet »

I actually don't think Victoria is such a bad baddy. If James had killed Bella, Edward would definately want to kill either James or Victoria. I think she is perfectly within her rights to seek her revenge, the only thing that makes her bad is that she wants to kill the main character so everybody is like 'OH nooooo!'. :lol:
You wanted me to be human, I reminded him. Well, watch me.
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

i didnt mind victoria until she started trying to kill bella... but i love the way stephanie described her dying ... it was cool... and i like how she describes her hair as flowing fire... sooo ya ... victoria can go die ina hole for all i care.. wait shes already dead ahaha.. :roll:
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Lisette
Settled in Forks

Post by Lisette »

blue-eyed-bella wrote: What made her character even MORE interesting to me was the possibilty that James didn't love her back. (Edward said something about it when they were battling in Eclipse, I believe. I don't know if he was just using it to distract her or whether he had actually heard it from James' mind, but the latter could be true).
This is exactly what I was wondering! Did James really only use Victoria as Edward says? Is he just trying to taunt her, or did he really read this in James' mind... I seriously wonder if he read anything in the ballet studio, with Bella in danger, he was probably too concerned and furious. But he also admits to Bella that he missed the connection from Victoria's side, because she was too confident... And James was only thinking about tracking Bella and playing a game with Edward... So, I conclude Edward was bluffing...

It's really fascinating!

''I can do this, I lied to myself feebly. No one was going to bite me.'''

"So you're the vampire girl."

'''Don't you love me, Bella?
How much do you love me?''
buffygrl3
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by buffygrl3 »

I actually really love Victoria as a character. She's strong, and cat-like, and cunning, and scary, and almost feral. Pretty much the perfect bad guy, er, girl. And the way she was so determined to take Bella out, even though there was an entire coven protecting her (for the most part). It was insane, but I totally get where she was coming from, if someone killed my man... I'd probably kill him and his girl, (if I were a human eating, super moody vamp girl that is) I mean even as a human I'd consider it... but as a human I wouldn't be able to outrun the entire police force so it wouldn't work out in my favor.

Sorry, got off topic there. Anyway, I love everything about Victoria, except the red hair. Ok, well I love the red hair too, but I am a redhead and anyone who knows the books and sees me reading them feels the need to come up and call me Victoria... plus it totally supports the idea that all red heads have short tempers... :lol: So there's my little rant for the day, hope you enjoyed it

Team Mike:Cause no one says "Go Mike!!"
Mike: Bringing sexy back since... wait, did I just say bringing SEXY back? I meant annoying teen boy-ism.
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

I love Victoria, mostly because she's a red head and so am I. Anyways off topic I didn't think it was implying that all redheads have short tempers, hmm maybe it was. But if I were Victoria I'd want to kill Edward not Bella, then again I doubt I'd be in love with any lethel vampire :D
Image Image
edward+me=luv
Settled in Forks

Post by edward+me=luv »

OMG i hate that lil witch!!! I am soooooooooooo happy that edward killed her. Anyone who messes with a Cullen, Hale,or Swan needs to go lay down in a hole and wait to die. :twisted:
flow_3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by flow_3 »

I Like her hair...^_^
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

Yea me to! Red heads are awsome!
Image Image
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

I apologize if this has been asked previously:

Who do you think sired/created Victoria?
Was it James, maybe? I felt that they just found each other at a later time.

Also, how old do you think she is?
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict