Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
buffygrl3
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Siobhan and Liam

Post by buffygrl3 »

Yes she is... but we're getting off topic. We should move to PM. And for anyone reading the past few posts, if you're wondering wth we're talking about its a series by Piers Anthony about a magical world called Xanth. And its totally worth checking out.

Team Mike:Cause no one says "Go Mike!!"
Mike: Bringing sexy back since... wait, did I just say bringing SEXY back? I meant annoying teen boy-ism.
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

totally!
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
flow_3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by flow_3 »

She really did have a power
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Siobhan had to be my favorite minor character. Just her presence, it made everything so...elegant. I think Liam was okay but he didn't talk, did he? Well Siobhan was definitely cool and she did have a power.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

samajama wrote:
Destani wrote:
teamswitzerland wrote:and even though she doesn't believe that her power of wishful outcome (however yuh wanna call it) is a real power. i believe it actually is because there's a star* beside her name in hte vampire index. :)
That's true. I wonder if she would believe Eleazar if he told her he could see her power.
Ooh, I never thought of that. Hmm, I wish we could ask him :D
ya! wonder what the outcome of that would be! siobhan seemed like a really awesome vampire! i wish we knew more about liam and how they met! :D
Betting on Alice.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

BreathelessVampire wrote:Hahah. But don't you think so? Do you have a better word to describe her? I am kinda loss for words.
oh, I agreed with the term "Viking size," I just thought it was hilarious.

:]
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
KayleeLFortin
Settled in Forks

Post by KayleeLFortin »

Hi everyone! I'm pretty new here, but I'm loving the discussion you're having about Siobhan! It's great. It kind of gives me hope. I'm not sure if this is the place to be discussing this, but since there's no Breaking Dawn movie thread (because there's no confirmed Breaking Dawn movie yet) I'm not really sure where else to say this.

I really really REALLY want to play Siobhan in the movie (whenever it's finalized that they're actually making it). I'm an acting student, and I'll be graduating right around the time Breaking Dawn will theoretically be coming together. I don't know how they're going to cast Siobhan; I don't even know IF they're going to cast her. But I want at it. I'm 6'0", large-boned, fairly massive, and all-around Viking woman-looking. And usually there are no roles for me. But Siobhan is amazing! She's so strong, and beautiful, and humble too. She's a great minor character. Yay!
"Let them write what they want, let them say what they want, let them think what they want, I know who I am." - Craig Parker
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I think the way Siobhan has been described it dead on! I imagined her size wise as what the model Emme is. With a voice that is deeper, but not real deep (where it would sound like a man in a way.)
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story